- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
About The SMOK Morph 2 Vape Kit
Inspired by its predecessor, the Morph 2 is the all-new, innovative vape kit from SMOK. Featuring a sleek user interface, optimised handling and a massive 230W maximum output, the Morph 2 vape kit will revolutionise your vaping experience.
Stylish and comfortable
- 1-230W power output
- Powered by two 18650 batteries (not included)
- Multiple output modes, including Power Mode
- 2ml capacity
- Adjustable airflow
- Variable Wattage
- Equipped with two coils
- Compatible with the SMOK TFV Mini V2 Coils
MORE ABOUT THE SMOK MORPH 2 VAPE KIT
The SMOK Morph 2 is constructed out of lightweight zinc alloy with a soft leather grip, finding the perfect balance between substance and style. The device is powered by two external 18650 batteries (sold separately), which can be removed at replaced at will.
The Morph 2 is equipped with the IQ-S chip, providing the kit with a constant powerful performance as well as a 0.001s instant firing time. The kit is equipped with a host of output modes, including Power Mode, which allows you to feel the full effect of the device's power output. The Morph 2's adaptive power function adjusts your wattage in line with your battery life, lengthening the endurance of your device and maintaining a stable output.
The 0.96-inch screen displays all of your detailed vaping information, including battery life, resistance and wattage.
This device is equipped with the 2ml TFV-Mini V2 tank which is equipped with a Mini V2 S1 0.15ohm coil (pre-installed) and a Mini V2 A2 0.2ohm coil. The tank features an adjustable airflow and a top-fill design, making the e-liquid refilling process a breeze. The top cap is equipped with two buttons that must be pressed simultaneously to remove it, giving the tank an added leak-proof element.
The SMOK Morph 2 is available in 8 fantastic colours, so you're spoilt for choice.
- Weight: 133.5 g
- Output mode: VW/TC
- Power range: 1 - 230 W (VW) /10 - 80 W (TC)
- Standby current: <3000 UA
- Input voltage: 6.4 - 8.4 V
- Output voltage: 1.2 - 8.2 V
- Firing time: 0.001 S
- Charging voltage: 5 V +/- 0.2 V
- Charging current: Max 2 A
- Resistance range: 0.1 Ω - 2.5 Ω (VW) / 0.5 - 2 Ω (TC)
- Temperature range: 200 - 600 F / 100 - 315 C
1 x SMOK Morph 2 Mod
- 1 x TFV-Mini V2 Tank (2ml)
- 1 x Mini V2 S1 0.15ohm Single Meshed Coil (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Mini V2 A2 0.2ohm Dual Coil
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date.
**Due to the large amount of orders that Royal Mail are currently receiving, they are experiencing some delays to normal services.
To ensure that your orders are delivered promptly, we recommend taking advantage of the Parcelforce 24 delivery option. If you are currently waiting for your order to arrive via Royal Mail services, please rest assured that it is on its way and will be with you shortly
According to current UK legislation, E-cigarette products can only be purchased by and shipped to those who are over the age of 18. Due to a law implemented on 20th May 2017, we are required to verify the age of any customers wishing to purchase our products.
We are authorised to use any personal information, provided by you, to carry out and conduct relevant age verification checks. For added security we use two age verification providers when making checks.
1) We use Experian to aid us in running the necessary checks to verify that you are over the age of 18. They will compare your details against over 1 billion records, that they hold on their system, to ensure that you are of the correct age to purchase our products. Experian is one of the largest and most trusted providers of age verification in the UK, so you can rest-assured that your personal information is in safe hands. Experian do not need to run a credit check in order to verify your age and may also keep a copy of any basic information that we pass on to them. You can find information about Experian Ltd and how they manage your personal data by visiting their website: www.experian.co.uk.
2) We also use 1account as an extra layer of age verification. Where you have asked us to provide an age-restricted product or service, you consent to allow us to share your information with, and collect information from, One Account Mobile Limited (1account) and third-party providers of identity data to 1account. This consent is necessary for 1account to verify that you meet the minimum age and identity verification requirements as determined by relevant UK age restriction legislation. You consent to allow 1account to retain relevant data for the purpose of future verification.
All data processed by 1account is subject to appropriate security measures. Data retained by 1account is subject to periodic review to ensure it is not held for longer than necessary. You can find information about 1account and how they manage your personal data by visiting their website: www.1account.net ( One Account Mobile Limited.)
By accepting 1account's terms and conditions, you consent to your data being used in this way. 1account aim to run as few checks as possible and will only run several checks if they are initially unable to verify your age.
At times, the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we may request passport or driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database. If you do not wish to release this information to us, we are able to cancel and refund your order.
If you are experiencing difficulty verifying your details via the instructions sent to you, please follow the guideline below to verify your details;
* You will have received an email from 1Account, which includes a link to follow to verify your details. Please check your junk folder if you cannot see an email from 1Account.
* You will then be asked to verify your details by a number of means; Mobile Phone, Credit Card, Debit Card, UK Driving Licence, Citizencard, National DB or Electoral Roll.
* Entering your mobile phone number is the quickest way to verify your order, alternatively, please enter your details when prompted, for which ever option is selected.
* Once verified, your order will be submitted and dispatched. You will not need to verify your details again when placing a future order, providing you log into your account as normal, and your details do not change.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note that if for any reason you fail the age verification check, there is a strong possibility that the delivery of your order will be delayed. If this occurs, please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email us at email@example.com.
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date. Please note, however, in times of high demand the shipping process may take longer than expected.
UK Mainland Orders*
- Royal Mail First Class~ Delivered within 1-3 working days.
- Royal Mail Recorded First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days. Signature is required.
- Next Working Day (DPD/Parcelforce) ~ Delivered the next working day when order is placed before 4pm Monday to Thursday.
- Saturday Delivery (DPD/Parcelforce) ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 4pm on Friday
- Sunday Delivery(DPD/Parcelforce ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 12:30pm on Saturday. Orders to Northern Scotland may take 2 working days.
*Please note that we can now only use DHL express delivery for non-UK shipping of batteries or devices containing batteries, To avoid any delays or additional charges, please select this delivery method at the checkout.
Please Note: Any battery purchased from us must only be charged using our USB chargers and USB wall plug. We highly recommend you also use our Safe Charging Bag while charging batteries purchased from us.
DO NOT use our USB charger on batteries from different manufacturers.
DO NOT charge our batteries with a different manufacturers USB charger or USB wall plug. Using a different charger could cause both personal injury and damage to the product.
DO NOT store batteries in close contact with metallic items (bags, pockets, etc.). Please see link below for full battery/cell/charger safety information and guidance.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR SAFETY INFORMATION SHEET – A PAPER COPY IS ALSO SUPPLIED WITH EVERY ORDER.