- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
SMOK TFV8 Baby V2 Coils (Pack of 3)
TFV8 Baby V2 Tank.
The Baby V2 A1 Coil has a big hole inside, in which you can see a large piece of mesh covering the cotton, the design is simple yet has unprecedented excellent effect. You can feel the faster heating process and greater taste.
The A1 coils have a resistance of 0.17Ω and can be used in the range of 90W to 140W, even though to get the best performance it is advisable to fire it between 110W and 130W.
The Baby V2 A2 Coil head is structured to have a dual heating core system covered by cobra-patterned mesh. This guarantees an even greater surface heating area, as well as more airflow, which leads to a faster heating process to offer you a higher production of vapour.
The A2 Coils have a resistance of 0.2Ω and should be used at a range of 50W even though it is advisable to use them between 80W to 90W for optimal performance.
The Smok Baby V2 S2 Coil Head is one of two high performance coils included with the Smok Mag 100W TC Starter Kit. The S2 Coil Head has 0.15 ohm quadruple coils made of Nickel-Chromium heating material for a distinct vaping experience. This coil is rated for use between 30-70W but is recommended for best use at 45-65W for optimal cloud production and flavor enhancement.
Coils in the SMOK V8 Baby V2 series (not compatible with the original V8 Baby):
- V8 Baby V2 A1 0.17Ω (stainless) - single stainless steel coil (90-140W, best 110-130W)
- V8 Baby V2 A2 0.2Ω (stainless) - dual stainless steel coil (70-120W, best 85-105W
- V8 Baby V2 S1 0.15Ω - single mesh stainless steel coil (40-80W, best 60-70W)
- V8 Baby V2 S2 0.15Ω - quadruple stainless steel coil (30-70W, best 45-60W)
All orders are generally shipped within 2 working days. Please note however in times of high demand this may be longer. If you have an urgent need to receive your order sooner please use one of the express delivery options such as Next Day or Recorded 1st Class. All other packages are generally sent in standard 1st class packet post with Royal Mail. Generally speaking, your order will arrive with you 1-3 working days after it has left our premises. We have found that most of our orders sent using standard delivery actually arrive next day within the mainland UK.
Please note that we can no longer ship batteries or devices containing batteries outside of the United Kingdom via Royal Mail. You must select Courier Express Delivery by Courier at the checkout when purchasing battery products to avoid delays and additional charges to your order. Limited to 2 batteries per order.
- First Class – Standard Packaged Post (Royal Mail) – A standard first class service offered in the UK by Royal Mail, normally next day from shipping date. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Next Working Day – DPD – A next working day service when your order is received before 6pm Monday – Friday.
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – A service requiring a signature before the item is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Saturday DPD – Have your order delivered on Saturday when you order before 6pm Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Have your order delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3pm the day before.
It is against the law to sell any electronic cigarette products to under 18’s.
We may use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of this, we may utilise various credit reference agencies, electoral roll and other sources of data/agencies. These agencies may keep a copy of any basic information we pass to them. In accepting our terms and conditions you consent to your data being used in this way.
At times the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we could request passport/driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database to verify age. If you do not wish to release this information to us we can cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note if for any reason you fail age verification there is a strong possibility that your order will be delayed. If this occurs please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.