- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
SMOK TFV8 Baby V2 Coils (Pack of 3)
TFV8 Baby V2 Tank.
The Baby V2 A1 Coil has a big hole inside, in which you can see a large piece of mesh covering the cotton, the design is simple yet has an unprecedented excellent effect. You can feel the faster heating process and greater taste.
The A1 coils have a resistance of 0.17Ω and can be used in the range of 90W to 140W, even though to get the best performance it is advisable to fire it between 110W and 130W.
The Baby V2 A2 Coil head is structured to have a dual heating core system covered by cobra-patterned mesh. This guarantees an even greater surface heating area, as well as more airflow, which leads to a faster heating process to offer you a higher production of vapour.
The A2 Coils have a resistance of 0.2Ω and should be used at a range of 50W even though it is advisable to use them between 80W to 90W for optimal performance.
The Smok Baby V2 S2 Coil Head is one of two high-performance coils included with the Smok Mag 100W TC Starter Kit. The S2 Coil Head has 0.15 Ohm quadruple coils made of Nickel-Chromium heating material for a distinct vaping experience. This coil is rated for use between 30-70W but is recommended for best use at 45-65W for optimal cloud production and flavour enhancement.
Coils in the SMOK V8 Baby V2 series (not compatible with the original V8 Baby):
- V8 Baby V2 A1 0.17Ω (stainless) - single stainless steel coil (90-140W, best 110-130W)
- V8 Baby V2 A2 0.2Ω (stainless) - dual stainless steel coil (70-120W, best 85-105W
- V8 Baby V2 S1 0.15Ω - single mesh stainless steel coil (40-80W, best 60-70W)
- V8 Baby V2 S2 0.15Ω - quadruple stainless steel coil (30-70W, best 45-60W)
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date. Please note, however, in times of high demand the shipping process may take longer than expected.
If you’re in a hurry and need to receive your order urgently, please take advantage of our Next Working Day delivery option.
*All prices may vary depending on current postal rates.
UK Mainland Orders*
- Royal Mail First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days.
- Royal Mail Recorded First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days. Signature is required.
- DPD Next Working Day ~ Delivered the next working day when order is placed before 6pm
- DPD Saturday ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 6pm on Friday
- DPD Sunday & Monday ~ Delivered on Sunday or Monday when order is placed by 3pm the previous day.
*Please note that we can no longer ship batteries or devices containing batteries outside of the UK via Royal Mail. Therefore, all packages of that kind will be sent via DHL express delivery. To avoid any delays or addition charges, please select this delivery method at the checkout when purchasing battery products.
- First Class – First class service offered within the UK by Royal Mail. Your package is expected to be delivered one day after the shipping date however, please allow up to 10 working days. Orders placed before 12:00pm Monday - Friday are typically dispatched on the same day.
- Next Working Day (DPD) – A service that guarantees delivery, the next working day, for orders placed by 6pm Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – This service requires your signature before the item can be successfully delivered. Your order can be tracked from the moment your purchase your product to the moment it is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1-3 working days, however, please allow up to 10 working days. Orders placed before 12pm Monday - Friday are typically dispatched on the same day.
- Saturday DPD – Ensure that your order is delivered on Saturday when you order before 6 pm on Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Ensure that your order is delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3 pm the previous day.
According to current UK legislation, E-cigarette products can only be purchased by and shipped to those who are over the age of 18. Due to a law implemented on 1st October 2015, we are required to verify the age of any customers wishing to purchase our products.
We are authorised to use any personal information, provided by you, to carry out and conduct relevant age verification checks. We use Experian to aid us in running the necessary checks to verify that you are over the age of 18. They will compare your details against over 1 billion records, that they hold on their system, to ensure that you are of the correct age to purchase our products. Experian are one of the largest and most trusted providers of age verification in the UK, so you can rest-assured that your personal information is in safe hands. Experian do not need to run a credit check in order to verify your age and may also keep a copy of any basic information that we pass on to them.
By accepting our terms and conditions, you consent to your data being used in this way. We aim to run as few checks as possible and will only run several checks if we are initially unable to verify your age.
At times, the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we may request passport or driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database. If you do not wish to release this information to us, we are able to cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note that if for any reason you fail the age verification check, there is a strong possibility that the delivery of your order will be delayed. If this occurs, please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email us at email@example.com.