- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
OBS Cube Starter Vape Kit
The OBS Cube Kit is an ergonomically designed starter vape kit that features an incredibly fast, ten millisecond fire speed, and is paired with the OBS Cube sub-ohm tank.
As compact as it is, the mod makes use of a built-in 3000mAh battery that is protected by high quality stainless steel and zinc-alloy. Firing up to a maximum of 80W, the mod also features a large OLED display that provides you with information regarding its current power output mode, battery life, wattage output and much more.
The tank that features within this kit delivers smooth flavour and huge clouds, something that OBS have rapidly become synonymous with in the vaping industry. The tank also utilises new M1 mesh coils, that are best used at between 30-80W. The M1 coil comes pre-installed with the tank, although there is also an additional M6 coil inside of its packaging for later use.
Replacement coils available here
OBS Cube Kit:
- High-tech appearance
- Ergonomic design with comfort grip
- Built-in 3000mAh battery
- Intelligent protection
- Speed of fire: ten milliseconds
- Top filling & bottom airflow
- LED screen: 0.96 inch
- Maximum Wattage: 80W
- Battery Capacity: 3000mah
- Size: 30.6mm * 81.5mm
- Material: Stainless Steel & Zinc Alloy
- Coil type: M1 Mesh Coil 0.2Ω (pre-installed) / M6 OCC Coil 0.2Ω
- Size: 25.5mm x 47mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
What's in the box:
- 1 x Cube Kit
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x M6 OCC Coil
- 1 x M1 Mesh Coil
- 1 x Spare Glass Tube
- 1 x User Manual
All orders are generally shipped within 2 working days. Please note however in times of high demand this may be longer. If you have an urgent need to receive your order sooner please use one of the express delivery options such as Next Day or Recorded 1st Class. All other packages are generally sent in standard 1st class packet post with Royal Mail. Generally speaking, your order will arrive with you 1-3 working days after it has left our premises. We have found that most of our orders sent using standard delivery actually arrive next day within the mainland UK.
Please note that we can no longer ship batteries or devices containing batteries outside of the United Kingdom via Royal Mail. You must select Courier Express Delivery by Courier at the checkout when purchasing battery products to avoid delays and additional charges to your order. Limited to 2 batteries per order.
- First Class – Standard Packaged Post (Royal Mail) – A standard first class service offered in the UK by Royal Mail, normally next day from shipping date. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Next Working Day – DPD – A next working day service when your order is received before 6pm Monday – Friday.
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – A service requiring a signature before the item is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Saturday DPD – Have your order delivered on Saturday when you order before 6pm Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Have your order delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3pm the day before.
It is against the law to sell any electronic cigarette products to under 18’s.
We may use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of this, we may utilise various credit reference agencies, electoral roll and other sources of data/agencies. These agencies may keep a copy of any basic information we pass to them. In accepting our terms and conditions you consent to your data being used in this way.
At times the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we could request passport/driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database to verify age. If you do not wish to release this information to us we can cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note if for any reason you fail age verification there is a strong possibility that your order will be delayed. If this occurs please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Any battery purchased from us must only be charged using our USB chargers and USB wall plug. We highly recommend you also use our Safe Charging Bag while charging batteries purchased from us.
DO NOT use our USB charger on batteries from different manufacturers.
DO NOT charge our batteries with a different manufacturers USB charger or USB wall plug. Using a different charger could cause both personal injury and damage to the product.
DO NOT store batteries in close contact with metallic items (bags, pockets, etc.). Please see link below for full battery/cell/charger safety information and guidance.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR SAFETY INFORMATION SHEET – A PAPER COPY IS ALSO SUPPLIED WITH EVERY ORDER.