- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
OBS Cube Starter Vape Kit
The OBS Cube Kit is an ergonomically designed starter vape kit that features an incredibly fast, ten millisecond fire speed, and is paired with the OBS Cube sub-ohm tank.
As compact as it is, the mod makes use of a built-in 3000mAh battery that is protected by high quality stainless steel and zinc-alloy. Firing up to a maximum of 80W, the mod also features a large OLED display that provides you with information regarding its current power output mode, battery life, wattage output and much more.
The tank that features within this kit delivers smooth flavour and huge clouds, something that OBS have rapidly become synonymous with in the vaping industry. The tank also utilises new M1 mesh coils, that are best used at between 30-80W. The M1 coil comes pre-installed with the tank, although there is also an additional M6 coil inside of its packaging for later use.
Replacement coils available here
OBS Cube Kit:
- High-tech appearance
- Ergonomic design with comfort grip
- Built-in 3000mAh battery
- Intelligent protection
- Speed of fire: ten milliseconds
- Top filling & bottom airflow
- LED screen: 0.96 inch
- Maximum Wattage: 80W
- Battery Capacity: 3000mah
- Size: 30.6mm * 81.5mm
- Material: Stainless Steel & Zinc Alloy
- Coil type: M1 Mesh Coil 0.2Ω (pre-installed) / M6 OCC Coil 0.2Ω
- Size: 25.5mm x 47mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
What's in the box:
- 1 x Cube Kit
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x M6 OCC Coil
- 1 x M1 Mesh Coil
- 1 x Spare Glass Tube
- 1 x User Manual
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date. Please note, however, in times of high demand the shipping process may take longer than expected.
If you’re in a hurry and need to receive your order urgently, please take advantage of our Next Working Day delivery option.
*All prices may vary depending on current postal rates.
UK Mainland Orders*
- Royal Mail First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days.
- Royal Mail Second Class ~ Delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Royal Mail Recorded First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days. Signature is required.
- DPD Next Working Day ~ Delivered the next working day when order is placed before 6pm Monday to Thursday.
- DPD Saturday ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 6pm on Friday
- DPD Sunday & Monday ~ Delivered on Sunday or Monday when order is placed by 3pm the previous day.
*Please note that we can no longer ship batteries or devices containing batteries outside of the UK via Royal Mail. Therefore, all packages of that kind will be sent via DHL express delivery. To avoid any delays or addition charges, please select this delivery method at the checkout when purchasing battery products.
- First Class – First class service offered within the UK by Royal Mail. Your package is expected to be delivered one day after the shipping date however, please allow up to 10 working days. Orders placed before 12:00pm Monday - Friday are typically dispatched on the same day.
- Next Working Day (DPD) – A service that guarantees delivery, the next working day, for orders placed by 6pm Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – This service requires your signature before the item can be successfully delivered. Your order can be tracked from the moment your purchase your product to the moment it is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1-3 working days, however, please allow up to 10 working days. Orders placed before 12pm Monday - Friday are typically dispatched on the same day.
- Saturday DPD – Ensure that your order is delivered on Saturday when you order before 6 pm on Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Ensure that your order is delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3 pm the previous day.
According to current UK legislation, E-cigarette products can only be purchased by and shipped to those who are over the age of 18. Due to a law implemented on 1st October 2015, we are required to verify the age of any customers wishing to purchase our products.
We are authorised to use any personal information, provided by you, to carry out and conduct relevant age verification checks. We use Experian to aid us in running the necessary checks to verify that you are over the age of 18. They will compare your details against over 1 billion records, that they hold on their system, to ensure that you are of the correct age to purchase our products. Experian are one of the largest and most trusted providers of age verification in the UK, so you can rest-assured that your personal information is in safe hands. Experian do not need to run a credit check in order to verify your age and may also keep a copy of any basic information that we pass on to them.
By accepting our terms and conditions, you consent to your data being used in this way. We aim to run as few checks as possible and will only run several checks if we are initially unable to verify your age.
At times, the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we may request passport or driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database. If you do not wish to release this information to us, we are able to cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note that if for any reason you fail the age verification check, there is a strong possibility that the delivery of your order will be delayed. If this occurs, please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Any battery purchased from us must only be charged using our USB chargers and USB wall plug. We highly recommend you also use our Safe Charging Bag while charging batteries purchased from us.
DO NOT use our USB charger on batteries from different manufacturers.
DO NOT charge our batteries with a different manufacturers USB charger or USB wall plug. Using a different charger could cause both personal injury and damage to the product.
DO NOT store batteries in close contact with metallic items (bags, pockets, etc.). Please see link below for full battery/cell/charger safety information and guidance.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR SAFETY INFORMATION SHEET – A PAPER COPY IS ALSO SUPPLIED WITH EVERY ORDER.