- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
THE ASPIRE POCKEX STARTER KIT
The Aspire PockeX is an all-new, discreet, compact sub-ohm device from Aspire. Perfect for those of you who are new to vaping; the PockeX makes the switch from smoking to vaping seamless.
- Leakproof design
- Perfect for vapers of all levels
- Easy to use
- Lightweight, Compact and Discreet
- Top-fill Tank
- Premium Flavour
- Excellent Cloud Production
- Available in 6 Stylish Colours
- Micro USB Charging Port
MORE ABOUT ASPIRE POCKEX STARTER KIT
Standing at just 12cm tall and less than 2cm wide, this all-in-one device can easily fit into your pocket, bag or any other accessory that you own. When it comes to innovative electronic cigarettes, the PockeX is up there with the best; fast becoming one of our most popular e-cigarettes.
The Pockex e-cig starter kit easily charged via a micro USB cable and also features a range of safety precautions, including battery overcharge protection.
The starter kit has a top-fill design, making the e-liquid filling process as mess-free and hassle-free as possible. The tank has an e-liquid capacity of 2ml, giving you the perfect amount of e-juice to vape all day. Take a look at our replacement Aspire Pockex Tube.
The PockeX vape kit comes with a pre-installed 0.6ohm Aspire coil. The 0.6ohm Aspire coil is renowned for its cloud production and flavour enhancement; perfect for the sub-ohm vapers among us. We recommend that you use Wizmaxx e-liquids with this coil. Each coil has a superb lifespan and is very simple to replace.
If you prefer a tighter draw with more of a throat hit, then pop in the 1.2ohm coil and vape away. The 1.2ohm coil is for mouth to lung (MTL) vapers as it allows you to vape in a way that resembles smoking a conventional cigarette, without losing any of the flavours along the way.
The PockeX is available in 6 stylish colours including Black, White, Stainless Steel, Rose Gold, Blue and Rainbow.
HOW TO USE THE ASPIRE POCKEX KIT
For instructions on how to use this kit, take a look at the Aspire Pockex Kit Guide
- Top Airflow
- 2ml Tank Capacity – TPD Compliant
- Delrin Drip Tip
- 1x pre-installed 0.6ohm coil
- 1x replacement 1.2ohm coil
- 1x 1500mah Battery
*This kit is not suitable for use with e-liquid with a VG content lower than 50%.
*Please note that we can no longer ship batteries or devices containing batteries outside of the United Kingdom via Royal Mail. You must select Courier Express Delivery by DHL at the checkout when purchasing battery products to avoid delays and additional charges to your order. Limited to 2 batteries per order.
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date.
**Due to the large amount of orders that Royal Mail are currently receiving, they are experiencing some delays to normal services.
To ensure that your orders are delivered promptly, we recommend taking advantage of the Parcelforce 24 delivery option. If you are currently waiting for your order to arrive via Royal Mail services, please rest assured that it is on its way and will be with you shortly
According to current UK legislation, E-cigarette products can only be purchased by and shipped to those who are over the age of 18. Due to a law implemented on 20th May 2017, we are required to verify the age of any customers wishing to purchase our products.
We are authorised to use any personal information, provided by you, to carry out and conduct relevant age verification checks. For added security we use two age verification providers when making checks.
1) We use Experian to aid us in running the necessary checks to verify that you are over the age of 18. They will compare your details against over 1 billion records, that they hold on their system, to ensure that you are of the correct age to purchase our products. Experian is one of the largest and most trusted providers of age verification in the UK, so you can rest-assured that your personal information is in safe hands. Experian do not need to run a credit check in order to verify your age and may also keep a copy of any basic information that we pass on to them. You can find information about Experian Ltd and how they manage your personal data by visiting their website: www.experian.co.uk.
2) We also use 1account as an extra layer of age verification. Where you have asked us to provide an age-restricted product or service, you consent to allow us to share your information with, and collect information from, One Account Mobile Limited (1account) and third-party providers of identity data to 1account. This consent is necessary for 1account to verify that you meet the minimum age and identity verification requirements as determined by relevant UK age restriction legislation. You consent to allow 1account to retain relevant data for the purpose of future verification.
All data processed by 1account is subject to appropriate security measures. Data retained by 1account is subject to periodic review to ensure it is not held for longer than necessary. You can find information about 1account and how they manage your personal data by visiting their website: www.1account.net ( One Account Mobile Limited.)
By accepting 1account's terms and conditions, you consent to your data being used in this way. 1account aim to run as few checks as possible and will only run several checks if they are initially unable to verify your age.
At times, the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we may request passport or driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database. If you do not wish to release this information to us, we are able to cancel and refund your order.
If you are experiencing difficulty verifying your details via the instructions sent to you, please follow the guideline below to verify your details;
* You will have received an email from 1Account, which includes a link to follow to verify your details. Please check your junk folder if you cannot see an email from 1Account.
* You will then be asked to verify your details by a number of means; Mobile Phone, Credit Card, Debit Card, UK Driving Licence, Citizencard, National DB or Electoral Roll.
* Entering your mobile phone number is the quickest way to verify your order, alternatively, please enter your details when prompted, for which ever option is selected.
* Once verified, your order will be submitted and dispatched. You will not need to verify your details again when placing a future order, providing you log into your account as normal, and your details do not change.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note that if for any reason you fail the age verification check, there is a strong possibility that the delivery of your order will be delayed. If this occurs, please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email us at email@example.com.
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date. Please note, however, in times of high demand the shipping process may take longer than expected.
UK Mainland Orders*
- Royal Mail First Class~ Delivered within 1-3 working days.
- Royal Mail Recorded First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days. Signature is required.
- Next Working Day (DPD/Parcelforce) ~ Delivered the next working day when order is placed before 4pm Monday to Thursday.
- Saturday Delivery (DPD/Parcelforce) ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 4pm on Friday
- Sunday Delivery(DPD/Parcelforce ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 12:30pm on Saturday. Orders to Northern Scotland may take 2 working days.
*Please note that we can now only use DHL express delivery for non-UK shipping of batteries or devices containing batteries, To avoid any delays or additional charges, please select this delivery method at the checkout.
Please Note: Any battery purchased from us must only be charged using our USB chargers and USB wall plug. We highly recommend you also use our Safe Charging Bag while charging batteries purchased from us.
DO NOT use our USB charger on batteries from different manufacturers.
DO NOT charge our batteries with a different manufacturers USB charger or USB wall plug. Using a different charger could cause both personal injury and damage to the product.
DO NOT store batteries in close contact with metallic items (bags, pockets, etc.). Please see link below for full battery/cell/charger safety information and guidance.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR SAFETY INFORMATION SHEET – A PAPER COPY IS ALSO SUPPLIED WITH EVERY ORDER.