- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
10 Motives Menthol Starter Vape Kit
The 10 Motives Electronic Cigarette Starter Vape Kit is a perfect device for vapers who want a great vaping experience without the complexity that comes with some of the other vape kits on the market today.
Some key features include
- All in one device
- Compact & portable
- Cigarette-like design
- Disposable Cartridges
- Great flavour production
- Choice of 8 different flavours
- Perfect device for beginners
10 Motives Starter Kit Regular is the perfect device for first time e-cig users who want to quit smoking and enjoy a great vaping experience. The V2 Rechargeable E-Cig is a great device to help you make the switch from smoking to vaping.
The device comes with a USB charger so you can recharge it anywhere: from your PC to your car to other changing ports.
The Starter Kit the cartomizers also includes the cartridges, filled up with a refreshing sensation produced thanks to the menthol flavour.
The cartridge itself contains roughly the same quantity as 25 cigarettes but in the form of tasty, flavourful eliquid. The device is tailored to provide a similar throat hit to the regular cigarettes.
The Electronic cigarette itself is designed as a cigarette to enable previous smokers to feel comfortable in using it and have a smoother transition to vaping.
To get started:
- Charge it.
- Connect it.
- And vape it!!!
HOW TO USE THE 10 Motives STARTER KIT
How to use and remove the batteryThe battery, which is rechargeable, is also screwable.
When the battery needs to be recharged, a blue light at the tip will begin to flash.
Simply screw off the battery when it needs to be charged.
It is advised to use the USB charger to avoid any technical deficiencies.
The USB charger will glow red when is charging.
How to use the refillsThe refills have a screwable mechanism which allows them to be removed from the battery with ease.
When the liquid in the cartridge is finished, simply screw off the empty cartridge and screw on the desired one.
Even the vaping act is effortless with this device.
How to vape
All you need to do is place the device between your lips and draw in a breath, just like a regular cigarette.
Vapour will then be produced, and a blue light at the tip will start glowing.
You can find all 10 motives replacement refills here
You can find all products from 10 motives here
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date. Please note, however, in times of high demand the shipping process may take longer than expected.
If you’re in a hurry and need to receive your order urgently, please take advantage of our Next Working Day delivery option.
*All prices may vary depending on current postal rates.
UK Mainland Orders*
- Royal Mail First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days.
- Royal Mail Recorded First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days. Signature is required.
- DPD Next Working Day ~ Delivered the next working day when order is placed before 6pm
- DPD Saturday ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 6pm on Friday
- DPD Sunday & Monday ~ Delivered on Sunday or Monday when order is placed by 3pm the previous day.
*Please note that we can no longer ship batteries or devices containing batteries outside of the UK via Royal Mail. Therefore, all packages of that kind will be sent via DHL express delivery. To avoid any delays or addition charges, please select this delivery method at the checkout when purchasing battery products.
- First Class – First class service offered within the UK by Royal Mail. Your package is expected to be delivered one day after the shipping date however, please allow up to 10 working days. Orders placed before 12:00pm Monday - Friday are typically dispatched on the same day.
- Next Working Day (DPD) – A service that guarantees delivery, the next working day, for orders placed by 6pm Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – This service requires your signature before the item can be successfully delivered. Your order can be tracked from the moment your purchase your product to the moment it is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1-3 working days, however, please allow up to 10 working days. Orders placed before 12pm Monday - Friday are typically dispatched on the same day.
- Saturday DPD – Ensure that your order is delivered on Saturday when you order before 6 pm on Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Ensure that your order is delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3 pm the previous day.
According to current UK legislation, E-cigarette products can only be purchased by and shipped to those who are over the age of 18. Due to a law implemented on 1st October 2015, we are required to verify the age of any customers wishing to purchase our products.
We are authorised to use any personal information, provided by you, to carry out and conduct relevant age verification checks. We use Experian to aid us in running the necessary checks to verify that you are over the age of 18. They will compare your details against over 1 billion records, that they hold on their system, to ensure that you are of the correct age to purchase our products. Experian are one of the largest and most trusted providers of age verification in the UK, so you can rest-assured that your personal information is in safe hands. Experian do not need to run a credit check in order to verify your age and may also keep a copy of any basic information that we pass on to them.
By accepting our terms and conditions, you consent to your data being used in this way. We aim to run as few checks as possible and will only run several checks if we are initially unable to verify your age.
At times, the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we may request passport or driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database. If you do not wish to release this information to us, we are able to cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note that if for any reason you fail the age verification check, there is a strong possibility that the delivery of your order will be delayed. If this occurs, please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.