Our response to the coronavirus
**Update 6th April 2021** -Following the UK Government’s announcement surrounding the easing of lockdown measures, we can confirm that all of our stores will re-open on the 12th April 2021. We are opening in the safest way possible, and the measures that we are taking are outlined below.
We want to reassure you that, as we reopen out stores, we are doing everything that we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and customers. As a company, we take hygiene very seriously and have been implementing clean practices since we began trading. However, to help tackle the spread of the coronavirus within our facilities, we have introduced additional policies and more rigorous cleaning operations. Highlights of these additional policies can be found below:
- Every staff member is required to thoroughly sanitise their hands upon entry.
- Every staff member has been informed of the strict process that they must follow if they display any flu-like symptoms in-line with government advice.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of all work surfaces including desks, work areas, kitchen areas, toilets, etc.
- Alternating shift patterns to avoid disruption if a case is detected.
- All staff who can work from home have been advised to & provided with the tools needed to do so.
- Limited number of customers allowed inside at a time
- Safe social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitisation of all surfaces
- We encourage you to pay via contactless payment to reduce hand-to-hand contact. E-reciepts are also available.
- Face masks and gloves must be worn by staff members while packing customer orders. Gloves must be replaced regularly.
- The number of warehouse staff allowed in the packing room has been reduced to eight at a time.
- All staff have been briefed to practice “Social Distancing”.
- All surfaces will be wiped and disinfected several times throughout the day.
Production & Cleanroom
- Laboratory staff will continue to implement the practices that meet the ISO Class 8 Cleanroom standards.
- These include face masks, gloves and lab coats being worn at all times.
- The meticulous cleaning operations of our laboratories will continue as usual and extra checks have been put in place to ensure the already high standards are being maintained.
- Our labs include HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestors) filters, which remove particles in the air, down to the size of microscopic bacteria and virus clusters (with an efficiency of better than 99.99%).
Shopping from home
The government has once again advised that it is important to minimise social contact for the foreseeable future. If you’re in need of any vaping products then please take advantage of our online delivery options:
- You can shop online with next day delivery on orders placed before 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Free delivery on orders over £10.
If you're looking to quit smoking for good, then vaping may be a great option for you. Take a look at the best vape kits to help you quit smoking.