Our response to the coronavirus
*Update Tuesday 5th Jan 2021* Following the UK Government’s announcement of a third lockdown to help tackle COVID-19, unfortunately all our stores will temporarily close from Tuesday 5th January 2021. Our online store is running and fully operational, with strict measures in place to ensure the continuity of our regular service. We are experiencing a substantial increase in online orders and are working around the clock to ensure that they are dispatched on time. Our warehouses are well stocked with products and, with stock shipments arriving daily, we expect that to be the case for the foreseeable future.**
In response to the increasing spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to take some time to reach out to you with some information regarding the steps that we are taking to combat the virus within our company.
We want to reassure you that we are doing everything that we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and customers. As a company, we take hygiene very seriously and have been implementing clean practices since we began trading. However, to help tackle the spread of the coronavirus within our facilities, we have introduced additional policies and more rigorous cleaning operations. Highlights of these additional policies can be found below:
- Every staff member is required to thoroughly sanitise their hands upon entry.
- Every staff member has been informed of the strict process that they must follow if they display any flu-like symptoms in-line with government advice.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of all work surfaces including desks, work areas, kitchen areas, toilets, etc.
- Alternating shift patterns to avoid disruption if a case is detected.
- All staff who can work from home have been advised to & provided with the tools needed to do so.
- All stores are currently closed until Wednesday 2nd December 2020
- Face masks and gloves must be worn by staff members while packing customer orders. Gloves must be replaced regularly.
- The number of warehouse staff allowed in the packing room has been reduced to eight at a time.
- All staff have been briefed to practice “Social Distancing”.
- All surfaces will be wiped and disinfected several times throughout the day.
Production & Cleanroom
- Laboratory staff will continue to implement the practices that meet the ISO Class 8 Cleanroom standards.
- These include face masks, gloves and lab coats being worn at all times.
- The meticulous cleaning operations of our laboratories will continue as usual and extra checks have been put in place to ensure the already high standards are being maintained.
- Our labs include HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestors) filters, which remove particles in the air, down to the size of microscopic bacteria and virus clusters (with an efficiency of better than 99.99%).
Shopping from home
The government has once again advised that it is important to minimise social contact for the foreseeable future. This includes avoiding public areas and staying at home where possible. If you’re in need of any vaping products then please take advantage of our online delivery options:
- You can shop online with next day delivery on orders placed before 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Free delivery on orders over £10.
All of our stores are still currently closed until at least Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
We will continue to adhere to the advice of Public Health England and the UK Government and make amendments to our daily runnings as required. The steps we are taking allow us to function as normally as possible while also prioritising the health of our customers and staff. We highly recommend that you follow the health advice of relevant authorities.
If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact our fantastic customer service team.
In response to the increasing spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to take some time to reach out to you with some information regarding the steps that we are...
1.3 billion smokers across the globe have been urged to ditch cigarettes as research suggests that they could make COVID-19 symptoms more severe.
A study at a Parisian hospital suggests nicotine was preventing people from contracting coronavirus. The researchers claimed that a “nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR)” plays an important role in infection from the...
In a year of confusion, trials and tribulation, one thing that has been clearer than ever is how vital our health is. Taking care of ourselves has never been more...