- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
Falcon King Tank x Famovape Magma 200W Bundle
We've put together a fantastic bundle featuring the new Horizontech Falcon King Tank, a 6ml Bubble Glass and the Famovape Magma 200W TC Mod, with the option to add a set of Golisi G30 3000mAh 18650 Batteries saving you up to £25.96 off the RRP for these products when purchased separately!
About the Horizontech Falcon King Tank
Horizontech return with their latest in the Falcon series with the Falcon King tank, building on the success of the original Falcon tank, the Falcon King delivers even greater flavour and cloud production thanks to their new M Dual and M1+ mesh coils, as well as an improved design to the tanks including a hinge top-fill to make filling it up even easier!
About the Famovape Magma 200W TC Mod
Made from high-quality zinc alloy situated among resin panels, the device has a maximum wattage output of 200W and benefits from a colour display screen, multiple output modes and is available in seven colour options.
1 x Horizontech Falcon King Tank (includes pre-installed M-Dual Coil, An Extra M1+ Coil, Drip Tip, 2ml Glass Tube and a Set of O-Rings)
1 x Horizontech Falcon King 6ml Bubble Glass
1 x Magma 200W Box Mod (includes Micro USB Cable, Warranty Card and User Manual)
2 x Golisi G30 3000mAh 18650 Batteries (optional)
For Falcon King Coils click here
For more Vape Kits click here
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date. Please note, however, in times of high demand the shipping process may take longer than expected.
If you’re in a hurry and need to receive your order urgently, please take advantage of our Next Working Day delivery option.
*All prices may vary depending on current postal rates.
UK Mainland Orders*
- Royal Mail First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days.
- Royal Mail Second Class ~ Delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Royal Mail Recorded First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days. Signature is required.
- DPD Next Working Day ~ Delivered the next working day when order is placed before 4pm Monday to Thursday.
- DPD Saturday ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 4pm on Friday
- DPD Sunday ~ To ensure that your package is delivered on Sunday, make sure your order is placed before 12:30 on Saturday. Any orders made on Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday. Orders to Northern Scotland may take 2 working days.
*Please note that we can no longer ship batteries or devices containing batteries outside of the UK via Royal Mail. Therefore, all packages of that kind will be sent via DHL express delivery. To avoid any delays or addition charges, please select this delivery method at the checkout when purchasing battery products.
- First Class – First class service offered within the UK by Royal Mail. Your package is expected to be delivered one day after the shipping date however, please allow up to 10 working days. Orders placed before 12:00pm Monday - Friday are typically dispatched on the same day.
- Next Working Day (DPD) – A service that guarantees delivery, the next working day, for orders placed by 5pm Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – This service requires your signature before the item can be successfully delivered. Your order can be tracked from the moment your purchase your product to the moment it is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1-3 working days, however, please allow up to 10 working days. Orders placed before 12pm Monday - Friday are typically dispatched on the same day.
- Saturday – Ensure that your order is delivered on Saturday when you order before 5 pm on Friday.
- Sunday – To ensure that your package is delivered on Sunday, make sure your order is placed before 12:30 on Saturday. Any orders made on Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday. Orders to Northern Scotland may take 2 working days.
According to current UK legislation, E-cigarette products can only be purchased by and shipped to those who are over the age of 18. Due to a law implemented on 20th May 2017, we are required to verify the age of any customers wishing to purchase our products.
We are authorised to use any personal information, provided by you, to carry out and conduct relevant age verification checks. We use Experian to aid us in running the necessary checks to verify that you are over the age of 18. They will compare your details against over 1 billion records, that they hold on their system, to ensure that you are of the correct age to purchase our products. Experian is one of the largest and most trusted providers of age verification in the UK, so you can rest-assured that your personal information is in safe hands. Experian do not need to run a credit check in order to verify your age and may also keep a copy of any basic information that we pass on to them.
By accepting our terms and conditions, you consent to your data being used in this way. We aim to run as few checks as possible and will only run several checks if we are initially unable to verify your age.
At times, the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we may request passport or driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database. If you do not wish to release this information to us, we are able to cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note that if for any reason you fail the age verification check, there is a strong possibility that the delivery of your order will be delayed. If this occurs, please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email us at email@example.com.