- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
Aspire - Bottom Vertical Coil ClearomiserEcigwizard are proud to announce the arrival of the Aspire BVC Clearomiser which uses a bottom vertical coil. The benefit of a vertical coil system will provide perfect e-liquid flow, an astonishing amount of vapour, flavour and less chance of getting a burnt taste
The combination of a vertical coil feeding system with a single coil makes the Aspire not only a very reliable atomiser, but we are positive you will find the vapour production fantastic too!
The other great benefit with an Aspire BVC is you can replace the single atomiser head without needing to purchase a new clearomiser.
The Aspire BVC will also allow you to use any 510 drip tip.
Each Aspire comes with a 1.8ohm atomiser head and a standard 510 drip tip already installed.
The Aspire has an Ego fitting therefore it will fit any version of an Ego battery. The Aspire has a capacity of 1.6ml of liquid.
The Aspire BVC Clearomiser is available in a choice of six different colours:
Please be aware that this product is not suitable for use with high VG e-liquid, and is recommended for use with 50/50 PG/VG e-liquid.
- First Class – Standard Packaged Post (Royal Mail) – A standard first class service offered in the UK by Royal Mail, normally next day from shipping date. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Next Working Day – DPD – A next working day service when your order is received before 6pm Monday – Friday.
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – A service requiring a signature before the item is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Saturday DPD – Have your order delivered on Saturday when you order before 6pm Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Have your order delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3pm the day before.
It is against the law to sell any electronic cigarette products to under 18’s.
We may use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of this we may utilise various credit reference agencies, electoral role and other sources of data/agencies. These agencies may keep a copy of any basic information we pass to them. In accepting our terms and conditions you consent to your data being used in this way.
At times the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios we could request passport/driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database to verify age. If you do not wish to release this information to us we can cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note if for any reason you fail age verification there is a strong possibility that your order will be delayed, if this occurs please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.