- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
Xtar - VC4 - 4 Bay Charger
The XTAR VC4 is a E-cig battery charger which combines intelligent design and safety to provide with a truly high level device. The 4 bay design means you can charge a variety of different battery sizes at the same time. It has intelligent charger features from input power of 5V and 2.1A and cut off voltage 4.20±0.05V.
1 x VC4 Charger by XTAR
1 x USB Charger
- Creative LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage, charging capacity. Moreover, it intelligently recognize/ display/ charge Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time
- Intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust suitable charging method and charging current from 0.1A to 1.0A and max up to 0.5A*4 / 1.0A*2. Using 5V 2.1A input power can maximize the advantages of the VC4 charger
- Three stages of charging can prolong your batteries’ life
- Soft start can avoid sudden high current to prolong battery lifespan
- First Class – Standard Packaged Post (Royal Mail) – A standard first class service offered in the UK by Royal Mail, normally next day from shipping date. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Next Working Day – DPD – A next working day service when your order is received before 6pm Monday – Friday.
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – A service requiring a signature before the item is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Saturday DPD – Have your order delivered on Saturday when you order before 6pm Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Have your order delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3pm the day before.
It is against the law to sell any electronic cigarette products to under 18’s.
We may use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of this, we may utilise various credit reference agencies, electoral roll and other sources of data/agencies. These agencies may keep a copy of any basic information we pass to them. In accepting our terms and conditions you consent to your data being used in this way.
At times the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we could request passport/driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database to verify age. If you do not wish to release this information to us we can cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note if for any reason you fail age verification there is a strong possibility that your order will be delayed. If this occurs please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.