- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
About the Geekvape Aegis Hero Pod Kit
The Geekvape Aegis Hero is the brand new, state of the art sub-ohm pod mod kit designed for intermediate and advanced vapers.
- Powerful 1200mAh Battery
- Lightweight, compact and discreet
- 45W Max Output
- Study, durable design
- IP67 Waterproof & Shockproof Capabilities
- Variable Wattage
- Bypass Mode
- 0.42 Inch OLED Display Screen
- 2ml E-Liquid Capacity
More About the Geekvape Aegis Hero Pod Kit
Powered by a 1200mAh battery, the Hero pod kit packs a real punch, allowing you to vape all day long without having to recharge. With a variable wattage setting and a 45W max output, users can adjust the power of the device to suit their vaping preference.
The Geekvape Aegis Hero pod kit may be lightweight, but the outer casing makes it ultra-durable, capable of surviving the daily knocks and bumps of a vaper. The device is also equipped with IP67 waterproof and shockproof capabilities. Its pocket-friendly design makes it a hit with on-the-go vapers and the ergonomic leather patch grip provides comfort when in use.
A crystal-clear 0.42 inch OLED screen displays all of the vital vaping data, and the device's operational buttons make it simple to navigate the menu. From the menu you can choose from the various modes available including Bypass Mode and Variable Wattage.
The device is equipped with a 2ml Hero replacement pod, which features an adjustable airflow for increased versatility. The pods feature a convenient top-fill method which reduces the chance of spillage and leakage while refilling. The sleek adjustable airflow allows you to cater your vape to suit your own personal preferences. Each pod is compatible with the fantastic Geekvape Boost coil series. They come with a 0.4ohm mesh coil and 0.6ohm mesh coil, perfect for sub-ohm vaping. Replacing the coils is easier than ever, simply pop the old one out, slide the new one in and you’re ready to go.
The Hero kit is available in six stylish colours, so you’re guaranteed to find a design that suits you.
Take a look at the rest of the Geekvape range.
- Dimensions: 82.9mm x 48.15mm x 25.4mm
- Internal 1200mAh Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 5-45W
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm
- Firing Speed: 0.02s
- AS Chipset
- Variable Wattage
- Bypass Mode
- Buck-Boost System
- IP67 - Water/Dust/Shock Proofing
- 0.42" OLED Display Screen
- 1 x Geekvape Aegis Hero Pod Device
- 1 x Geekvape Aegis Hero 2ml Replacement Pod
- 1 x Geekvape Aegis G Coil Boost 0.4 Ohm Mesh
- 1 x Geekvape Aegis G Coil Boost 0.6 Ohm Mesh
- 1 x User Manual
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date.
**Due to the large amount of orders that Royal Mail are currently receiving, they are experiencing some delays to normal services.
To ensure that your orders are delivered promptly, we recommend taking advantage of the Parcelforce 24 delivery option. If you are currently waiting for your order to arrive via Royal Mail services, please rest assured that it is on its way and will be with you shortly
According to current UK legislation, E-cigarette products can only be purchased by and shipped to those who are over the age of 18. Due to a law implemented on 20th May 2017, we are required to verify the age of any customers wishing to purchase our products.
We are authorised to use any personal information, provided by you, to carry out and conduct relevant age verification checks. For added security we use two age verification providers when making checks.
1) We use Experian to aid us in running the necessary checks to verify that you are over the age of 18. They will compare your details against over 1 billion records, that they hold on their system, to ensure that you are of the correct age to purchase our products. Experian is one of the largest and most trusted providers of age verification in the UK, so you can rest-assured that your personal information is in safe hands. Experian do not need to run a credit check in order to verify your age and may also keep a copy of any basic information that we pass on to them. You can find information about Experian Ltd and how they manage your personal data by visiting their website: www.experian.co.uk.
2) We also use 1account as an extra layer of age verification. Where you have asked us to provide an age-restricted product or service, you consent to allow us to share your information with, and collect information from, One Account Mobile Limited (1account) and third-party providers of identity data to 1account. This consent is necessary for 1account to verify that you meet the minimum age and identity verification requirements as determined by relevant UK age restriction legislation. You consent to allow 1account to retain relevant data for the purpose of future verification.
All data processed by 1account is subject to appropriate security measures. Data retained by 1account is subject to periodic review to ensure it is not held for longer than necessary. You can find information about 1account and how they manage your personal data by visiting their website: www.1account.net ( One Account Mobile Limited.)
By accepting 1account's terms and conditions, you consent to your data being used in this way. 1account aim to run as few checks as possible and will only run several checks if they are initially unable to verify your age.
At times, the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we may request passport or driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database. If you do not wish to release this information to us, we are able to cancel and refund your order.
If you are experiencing difficulty verifying your details via the instructions sent to you, please follow the guideline below to verify your details;
* You will have received an email from 1Account, which includes a link to follow to verify your details. Please check your junk folder if you cannot see an email from 1Account.
* You will then be asked to verify your details by a number of means; Mobile Phone, Credit Card, Debit Card, UK Driving Licence, Citizencard, National DB or Electoral Roll.
* Entering your mobile phone number is the quickest way to verify your order, alternatively, please enter your details when prompted, for which ever option is selected.
* Once verified, your order will be submitted and dispatched. You will not need to verify your details again when placing a future order, providing you log into your account as normal, and your details do not change.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note that if for any reason you fail the age verification check, there is a strong possibility that the delivery of your order will be delayed. If this occurs, please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email us at email@example.com.
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date. Please note, however, in times of high demand the shipping process may take longer than expected.
UK Mainland Orders*
- Royal Mail First Class~ Delivered within 1-3 working days.
- Royal Mail Recorded First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days. Signature is required.
- Next Working Day (DPD/Parcelforce) ~ Delivered the next working day when order is placed before 4pm Monday to Thursday.
- Saturday Delivery (DPD/Parcelforce) ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 4pm on Friday
- Sunday Delivery(DPD/Parcelforce ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 12:30pm on Saturday. Orders to Northern Scotland may take 2 working days.
*Please note that we can now only use DHL express delivery for non-UK shipping of batteries or devices containing batteries, To avoid any delays or additional charges, please select this delivery method at the checkout.