- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
Xtar - MC2 - 2 Bay Charger
The MC2 Intellicharger is the upgraded version of the MC1 charger. The new charger has a dual bay channels meaning you can charge two batteries at once, excluding the 26650 mods. The specifications that it features are operating temperature is between 0 to 40℃ so it has a safety charging system. Also Input Voltage: 5 V dc at 1000 mA, Constant Charge Current: 500 mA or 250 mA and lastly Cut-off Voltage: 4.2 V the very smart MC2 charger.
1 x MC2 Charger
1 x USB Charger
- The XTAR MC2 is a lithium-ion battery charger with two charging bays.
- Compatible with the following battery types: 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700 and 22650 lithium-ion type batteries.
- For charging 3.6 V or 3.7 V lithium-ion batteries only.
- Three modes charging system
- 0 V battery activation
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Under voltage disconnecting technology
- Micro USB port to supply power for the charger
- First Class – Standard Packaged Post (Royal Mail) – A standard first class service offered in the UK by Royal Mail, normally next day from shipping date. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Next Working Day – DPD – A next working day service when your order is received before 6pm Monday – Friday.
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – A service requiring a signature before the item is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Saturday DPD – Have your order delivered on Saturday when you order before 6pm Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Have your order delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3pm the day before.
It is against the law to sell any electronic cigarette products to under 18’s.
We may use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of this, we may utilise various credit reference agencies, electoral roll and other sources of data/agencies. These agencies may keep a copy of any basic information we pass to them. In accepting our terms and conditions you consent to your data being used in this way.
At times the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we could request passport/driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database to verify age. If you do not wish to release this information to us we can cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note if for any reason you fail age verification there is a strong possibility that your order will be delayed. If this occurs please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email email@example.com.