- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
Xtar - MC1 Plus - Single Bay Charger
The XTAR MC1 Plus Charger is a USB mini charger with a 1A maximum constant current. Compared to the original MC1 charger, you can charge an 18650 as well as other lithium-ion batteries at twice the amperage. The MC1 Plus has the ability to automatically detect the battery being charged and choose the most suitable charge current at either 0.5A or 1A. The Plus is a great upgrade to the MC1 charger but is not a replacement.
1 x MC1 Plus
1 x USB Charger
- Automatically selects most suitable charging current for batteries (0.5A or 1A)
- Reverse-polarity and short circuit protection
- Three-stage charging and 0V battery activation
- Micro USB port to supply power for the charger
- Adopts IC temperature monitor to avoid over heat
- Compact size and portability
- Low heat design
- First Class – Standard Packaged Post (Royal Mail) – A standard first class service offered in the UK by Royal Mail, normally next day from shipping date. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Next Working Day – DPD – A next working day service when your order is received before 6pm Monday – Friday.
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – A service requiring a signature before the item is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Saturday DPD – Have your order delivered on Saturday when you order before 6pm Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Have your order delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3pm the day before.
It is against the law to sell any electronic cigarette products to under 18’s.
We may use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of this, we may utilise various credit reference agencies, electoral roll and other sources of data/agencies. These agencies may keep a copy of any basic information we pass to them. In accepting our terms and conditions you consent to your data being used in this way.
At times the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we could request passport/driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database to verify age. If you do not wish to release this information to us we can cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note if for any reason you fail age verification there is a strong possibility that your order will be delayed. If this occurs please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email email@example.com.