- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
VooPoo Vinci Pod Kit
- Compact, stylish and lightweight
- Powerful 1500mAh battery
- Ideal for sub-ohm vaping
- Easy interchangeable coil system
- Automatically adjusts power to suit coils
- Supports draw-activated and button-activated vaping
- 5W - 40W power range
- Pod device with the power of a box mod
Designed for both cloud chasers and flavour chasers, the VOOPOO VINCI Pod Kit is a brand new, innovative and elegant pod system. The VOOPOO VINCI vape kit combines all of the greatest features of a premium pod device, with the settings and power of a box mod.
This vape device features a built-in 1500mAh battery, supplying you with enough power to vape all day long without having to recharge. The VINCI mod pod is run by the intelligent Gene.ai chip that takes this kit to a new level. The VOOPOO VINCI features an automatic and manual mode setting. This allows you to choose between, draw-activated and button-activated vaping depending on your preference.
If you are new to mod settings and are unfamiliar with adjusting power, this vape kit has you covered. With the help of the GENE.AI chip, the device is able to intelligently recognise the coil you are using and automatically adjust the power settings to a suitable level. This feature helps your coils to perform at their optimal levels and, to a large extent, prevents your coils from immediately burning out.
The VOOPOO VINCI has a revolutionary PUFF curve mode that records your vaping habits for two weeks. The device will then display your accumulative puffs in realtime on its 0.96" TFT colour screen.
The VINCI features an ergonomically designed, leakproof pod with a 2ml e-liquid capacity. This pod has an interchangeable coil system, allowing you to seamlessly replace your coils without any mess or hassle.
The pod is compatible with the specially designed 0.3ohm, 0.6ohm 0.8ohm PnP mesh coils. Both coils are perfect for sub-ohm vaping; creating denser clouds, and producing a flavoursome vaping experience. The Voopoo Vinci pod kit includes a 0.3ohm coil and a 0.6ohm coil. We recommend that you use WizMaxx e-liquid with these coils. Replacement coils can be purchased here.
This device is available in three stylish colours: Carbon Fibre, Space Grey and Aurora. You're guaranteed to find a style that suits you.
- 1 x VOOPOO VINCI Device
- 1 x VOOPOO VINCI Replacement Pod (2ml)
- 1 x PnP~VM1，0.3ohm
- 1 x PnP~VM4，0.6ohm
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Chip Card
- Size: 104.0 x 25.3 x 25.3mm
- Battery: Built-in 1500mAh
- Power Range: 5-40W
- Output Voltage: 3.2-4.2V
- Pod Capacity: 2ml
- Coils: PnP 0.3ohm; PnP 0.8ohm
- Material: Zinc Alloy + PCTG
- 1500mAh battery
- GENE.AI chip
- 0.96 inch TFT colour screen
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date. Please note, however, in times of high demand the shipping process may take longer than expected.
*All prices may vary depending on current postal rates.
UK Mainland Orders*
- Royal Mail First Class~ Delivered within 1-3 working days.
- Royal Mail Second Class ~ Delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Royal Mail Recorded First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days. Signature is required.
- DPD Next Working Day~ Delivered the next working day when order is placed before 4pm Monday to Thursday.
- DPD Saturday ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 4pm on Friday
- DPD Sunday~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 12:30pm on Saturday. Orders to Northern Scotland may take 2 working days.
*Please note that we can now only use DHL express delivery for non-UK shipping of batteries or devices containing batteries, To avoid any delays or additional charges, please select this delivery method at the checkout.
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date.
**Due to the large amount of orders that Royal Mail are currently receiving, they are experiencing some delays to normal services.
To ensure that your orders are delivered promptly, we recommend taking advantage of the Parcelforce 24 delivery option. If you are currently waiting for your order to arrive via Royal Mail services, please rest assured that it is on its way and will be with you shortly
According to current UK legislation, E-cigarette products can only be purchased by and shipped to those who are over the age of 18. Due to a law implemented on 20th May 2017, we are required to verify the age of any customers wishing to purchase our products.
We are authorised to use any personal information, provided by you, to carry out and conduct relevant age verification checks. For added security we use two age verification providers when making checks.
1) We use Experian to aid us in running the necessary checks to verify that you are over the age of 18. They will compare your details against over 1 billion records, that they hold on their system, to ensure that you are of the correct age to purchase our products. Experian is one of the largest and most trusted providers of age verification in the UK, so you can rest-assured that your personal information is in safe hands. Experian do not need to run a credit check in order to verify your age and may also keep a copy of any basic information that we pass on to them. You can find information about Experian Ltd and how they manage your personal data by visiting their website: www.experian.co.uk.
2) We also use 1account as an extra layer of age verification. Where you have asked us to provide an age-restricted product or service, you consent to allow us to share your information with, and collect information from, One Account Mobile Limited (1account) and third-party providers of identity data to 1account. This consent is necessary for 1account to verify that you meet the minimum age and identity verification requirements as determined by relevant UK age restriction legislation. You consent to allow 1account to retain relevant data for the purpose of future verification.
All data processed by 1account is subject to appropriate security measures. Data retained by 1account is subject to periodic review to ensure it is not held for longer than necessary. You can find information about 1account and how they manage your personal data by visiting their website: www.1account.net ( One Account Mobile Limited.)
By accepting 1account's terms and conditions, you consent to your data being used in this way. 1account aim to run as few checks as possible and will only run several checks if they are initially unable to verify your age.
At times, the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we may request passport or driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database. If you do not wish to release this information to us, we are able to cancel and refund your order.
If you are experiencing difficulty verifying your details via the instructions sent to you, please follow the guideline below to verify your details;
* You will have received an email from 1Account, which includes a link to follow to verify your details. Please check your junk folder if you cannot see an email from 1Account.
* You will then be asked to verify your details by a number of means; Mobile Phone, Credit Card, Debit Card, UK Driving Licence, Citizencard, National DB or Electoral Roll.
* Entering your mobile phone number is the quickest way to verify your order, alternatively, please enter your details when prompted, for which ever option is selected.
* Once verified, your order will be submitted and dispatched. You will not need to verify your details again when placing a future order, providing you log into your account as normal, and your details do not change.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note that if for any reason you fail the age verification check, there is a strong possibility that the delivery of your order will be delayed. If this occurs, please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.