- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
Vaptio - Wall Crawler Kit - Inc Frogman Tank
The Wall Crawler Mod is a unique looking mod with eye catching designs and a comfortable, easy grip that fits perfectly in your hand. It’s the perfect on the go vape as it is small and compact, which holds one 18650 battery (not included) which makes the mod lightweight and wattage from 7-80W. The Wall Crawler brings you new technology with a firing time of 0.005 seconds and has a supercharger charging system.
The Wall Crawler features a screen size of 1.3 inch HD colour, TFT display, it supports multiple language options which helps in the user interface. Also features Under Bypass mode and Mod does support low resistance low as 0.05ohm which is great for you coil builders! Dimensions are Height:73mm, Weight:50mm, Diameter:28.5mm and Maximum supported tank Size: 27mm.
The Frogman Tank is well designed tank to give you maximum flavour and vape cloud production, with 0.4ohm coil it's a perfect vape for both worlds. A TPD 2ml tank with all the spare parts included. The Frogman logo is on the glass which gives a unique looking tank like nothing out there on the market.
- Variable Wattage Output of 7W-80W
- Bypass mode
- 4 different vaping modes (high/soft/normal/smart)
- Temperature Control (Ni200/Ti/SS316L) 100-300°C.
- Temperature Curve Mode (CCW)
- TCR Mode Supported
- 1.3inch HD colour TFT display
- Resistance Range 0.05 - 2.0ohm.
- Utilises 1 x 18650 battery (not included - available here)
- Smart Battery Screening System
- Leakage proof electrode retaining collar
- Upgradeable Firmware
Box Contents:1 x Vaptio Wall Crawler Mod
1 x Vaptio Frogman Tank
1 x User manual
1 x USB cable
2 X Frogman W2 Coils ( 0.4ohm )
All orders are generally shipped within 2 working days. Please note however in times of high demand this may be longer. If you have an urgent need to receive your order sooner please use one of the express delivery options such as Next Day or Recorded 1st Class. All other packages are generally sent in standard 1st class packet post with Royal Mail. Generally speaking, your order will arrive with you 1-3 working days after it has left our premises. We have found that most of our orders sent using standard delivery actually arrive next day within the mainland UK.
Please note that we can no longer ship batteries or devices containing batteries outside of the United Kingdom via Royal Mail. You must select Courier Express Delivery by Courier at the checkout when purchasing battery products to avoid delays and additional charges to your order. Limited to 2 batteries per order.
- First Class – Standard Packaged Post (Royal Mail) – A standard first class service offered in the UK by Royal Mail, normally next day from shipping date. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Next Working Day – DPD – A next working day service when your order is received before 6pm Monday – Friday.
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – A service requiring a signature before the item is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Saturday DPD – Have your order delivered on Saturday when you order before 6pm Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Have your order delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3pm the day before.
It is against the law to sell any electronic cigarette products to under 18’s.
We may use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of this, we may utilise various credit reference agencies, electoral roll and other sources of data/agencies. These agencies may keep a copy of any basic information we pass to them. In accepting our terms and conditions you consent to your data being used in this way.
At times the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we could request passport/driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database to verify age. If you do not wish to release this information to us we can cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note if for any reason you fail age verification there is a strong possibility that your order will be delayed. If this occurs please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Any battery purchased from us must only be charged using our USB chargers and USB wall plug. We highly recommend you also use our Safe Charging Bag while charging batteries purchased from us.
DO NOT use our USB charger on batteries from different manufacturers.
DO NOT charge our batteries with a different manufacturers USB charger or USB wall plug. Using a different charger could cause both personal injury and damage to the product.
DO NOT store batteries in close contact with metallic items (bags, pockets, etc.). Please see link below for full battery/cell/charger safety information and guidance.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR SAFETY INFORMATION SHEET – A PAPER COPY IS ALSO SUPPLIED WITH EVERY ORDER.