- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
Vaporesso GEN S 220W TC Box MOD
- Lightweight and durable
- Produces a full-flavoured vape
- 220W Max Output
- Stylish, smooth outer texture
- Power ECO Mode
- Pulse Mode
The Vaproesso Gen S 220w TC Box Mod is a high powered device, designed to give your vaping experience a real kick. Powered by two 18650 batteries (sold seperately) and hitting up to 220w the Vaporesso Gen will provide you with a full-bodied vape, all day long.
The GEN S 220W Mod comes equipped with the brand new AXON chipset that contains a range of safety features, an innovative temperature control suite, and the all-new Power ECO Mode. The AXON chipset allows for rapid 0.001s firing speeds, while also showing off it's new Pulse Mode. Pulse Mode fires the coil every 0.02 seconds in order to maintain your preferred temperature control settings.
The new Power Eco Mode takes the vaper's needs into account by automatically adjusting the power output, depending on your coil preference. This optimises the power of your remaining battery life, allowing it to last longer between charges.
The GEN S 220W is available in 4 stylish colours; Black, Silver, Black/Blue and Black/Red
- 1 × GEN S Mod
- 1 × USB Cable
- 1 × User Manual
- 1 × Warranty Card
- AXON Chipset
- Dimensions - 146mm by 54mm by 30mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-220W
- Resistance Range: 0.03-5.0ohms
- Power Mode
- Pulse Mode
- Intuitive Firing Button
- OLED Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Short Circuit Protection
- Burn Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- MicroUSB Port
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date. Please note, however, in times of high demand the shipping process may take longer than expected.
*All prices may vary depending on current postal rates.
UK Mainland Orders*
- Royal Mail First Class~ Delivered within 1-3 working days.
- Royal Mail Second Class ~ Delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Royal Mail Recorded First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days. Signature is required.
- DPD Next Working Day~ Delivered the next working day when order is placed before 4pm Monday to Thursday.
- DPD Saturday ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 4pm on Friday
- DPD Sunday~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 12:30pm on Saturday. Orders to Northern Scotland may take 2 working days.
*Please note that we can now only use DHL express delivery for non-UK shipping of batteries or devices containing batteries, To avoid any delays or additional charges, please select this delivery method at the checkout.
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date.
**Due to the large amount of orders that Royal Mail are currently receiving, they are experiencing some delays to normal services.
To ensure that your orders are delivered promptly, we recommend taking advantage of the Parcelforce 24 delivery option. If you are currently waiting for your order to arrive via Royal Mail services, please rest assured that it is on its way and will be with you shortly
According to current UK legislation, E-cigarette products can only be purchased by and shipped to those who are over the age of 18. Due to a law implemented on 20th May 2017, we are required to verify the age of any customers wishing to purchase our products.
We are authorised to use any personal information, provided by you, to carry out and conduct relevant age verification checks. For added security we use two age verification providers when making checks.
1) We use Experian to aid us in running the necessary checks to verify that you are over the age of 18. They will compare your details against over 1 billion records, that they hold on their system, to ensure that you are of the correct age to purchase our products. Experian is one of the largest and most trusted providers of age verification in the UK, so you can rest-assured that your personal information is in safe hands. Experian do not need to run a credit check in order to verify your age and may also keep a copy of any basic information that we pass on to them. You can find information about Experian Ltd and how they manage your personal data by visiting their website: www.experian.co.uk.
2) We also use 1account as an extra layer of age verification. Where you have asked us to provide an age-restricted product or service, you consent to allow us to share your information with, and collect information from, One Account Mobile Limited (1account) and third-party providers of identity data to 1account. This consent is necessary for 1account to verify that you meet the minimum age and identity verification requirements as determined by relevant UK age restriction legislation. You consent to allow 1account to retain relevant data for the purpose of future verification.
All data processed by 1account is subject to appropriate security measures. Data retained by 1account is subject to periodic review to ensure it is not held for longer than necessary. You can find information about 1account and how they manage your personal data by visiting their website: www.1account.net ( One Account Mobile Limited.)
By accepting 1account's terms and conditions, you consent to your data being used in this way. 1account aim to run as few checks as possible and will only run several checks if they are initially unable to verify your age.
At times, the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we may request passport or driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database. If you do not wish to release this information to us, we are able to cancel and refund your order.
If you are experiencing difficulty verifying your details via the instructions sent to you, please follow the guideline below to verify your details;
* You will have received an email from 1Account, which includes a link to follow to verify your details. Please check your junk folder if you cannot see an email from 1Account.
* You will then be asked to verify your details by a number of means; Mobile Phone, Credit Card, Debit Card, UK Driving Licence, Citizencard, National DB or Electoral Roll.
* Entering your mobile phone number is the quickest way to verify your order, alternatively, please enter your details when prompted, for which ever option is selected.
* Once verified, your order will be submitted and dispatched. You will not need to verify your details again when placing a future order, providing you log into your account as normal, and your details do not change.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note that if for any reason you fail the age verification check, there is a strong possibility that the delivery of your order will be delayed. If this occurs, please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email us at email@example.com.