- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
Vandy Vape Pulse - High End - 80W Box Mod
The Vandy Vape Pulse Box Mod is a new Box Mod designed for a bottom feeding Squonk Mod, made to use with bottom feeding RDA’s only. It features a regulated chip for fast firing and that means it’s a no longer a mechanical Mod like the first version. Made up by ABS construction and lightweight nylon, making resistant to heat and very durable.
The Pulse Box Mod uses one vape battery, either a 20700 or 18650 (not included). Also included is the squonk bottle which feeds the juice up to the RDA through the squonk pin and is a 8ml bottle.
The stylish Box Mod comes in resin and carbon fibre models and eye catching colours.
- 1 x Vandy Vape Pulse BF Box Mod
- 1 x Squonk Bottle
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Silicone Refilling Bottle
- 1 x 18650 Battery Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 80W Regulated Output
- 8ml Squonk Bottle Capacity
- Lightweight Construction
- High Temperature Resistance
- First Class – Standard Packaged Post (Royal Mail) – A standard first class service offered in the UK by Royal Mail, normally next day from shipping date. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Next Working Day – DPD – A next working day service when your order is received before 6pm Monday – Friday.
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – A service requiring a signature before the item is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Saturday DPD – Have your order delivered on Saturday when you order before 6pm Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Have your order delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3pm the day before.
It is against the law to sell any electronic cigarette products to under 18’s.
We may use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of this we may utilise various credit reference agencies, electoral role and other sources of data/agencies. These agencies may keep a copy of any basic information we pass to them. In accepting our terms and conditions you consent to your data being used in this way.
At times the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios we could request passport/driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database to verify age. If you do not wish to release this information to us we can cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note if for any reason you fail age verification there is a strong possibility that your order will be delayed, if this occurs please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Any battery purchased from us must only be charged using our USB chargers and USB wall plug. We highly recommend you also use our Safe Charging Bag while charging batteries purchased from us.
DO NOT use our USB charger on batteries from different manufacturers.
DO NOT charge our batteries with a different manufacturers USB charger or USB wall plug. Using a different charger could cause both personal injury and damage to the product.
DO NOT store batteries in close contact with metallic items (bags, pockets, etc.). Please see link below for full battery/cell/charger safety information and guidance.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR SAFETY INFORMATION SHEET – A PAPER COPY IS ALSO SUPPLIED WITH EVERY ORDER.