- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
SMOK Species Kit
SMOK's Species V2 Kit combines both the Species Mod and TFV8 Baby V2 Tank to make for an incredibly ergonomic and high powered vaping device.
The angular mod features a brand new, 1.45 inch, high-definition touch screen with an upgraded user interface, offering a more comprehensive display of your vaping data. The device also features a maximum output power of 230W and an easily accessible lock button on its front to ensure optimum safety during usage.
SMOK's TFV8 Baby V2 Tank features a 2ml e-liquid capacity and is compatible with Baby V2 A1 / A2 coils, respectively.
SMOK Species Mod:
- Dimensions: 82.1mm x 49mm x 30.6mm
- Weight: 155g
- Power Range: 1W-230W
- Powered By: 2 x 18650 Batteries (Not Included - Available Here)
- Input Voltage: 6.4V-8.4V
- Output Voltage: 0.5V-8.2V
- Resistance Range: 0.1Ω- 2.5Ω (VW) / 0.05Ω - 2Ω (TC)
- Temperature Range: 200ºF - 600ºF / 100ºC - 315ºC
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Charging Current: 1.8A
- Weight: 155g
- Standby Current: <500uA
SMOK TFV8 Baby V2 Tank:
- Dimensions: 54mm x 25.4mm
- Capacity: 2ml
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Thread: 510
- Weight: 65g
- 1 x SMOK Species Mod
- 1 x SMOK TFV8 Baby V2 Tank
- 1 x Baby V2 A1 (0.17Ω Single Coil; Pre-Installed)
- 1 x Baby V2 A2 (0.2Ω Dual Coils)
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
All orders are generally shipped within 2 working days. Please note however in times of high demand this may be longer. If you have an urgent need to receive your order sooner please use one of the express delivery options such as Next Day or Recorded 1st Class. All other packages are generally sent in standard 1st class packet post with Royal Mail. Generally speaking, your order will arrive with you 1-3 working days after it has left our premises. We have found that most of our orders sent using standard delivery actually arrive next day within the mainland UK.
Please note that we can no longer ship batteries or devices containing batteries outside of the United Kingdom via Royal Mail. You must select Courier Express Delivery by Courier at the checkout when purchasing battery products to avoid delays and additional charges to your order. Limited to 2 batteries per order.
- First Class – Standard Packaged Post (Royal Mail) – A standard first class service offered in the UK by Royal Mail, normally next day from shipping date. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Next Working Day – DPD – A next working day service when your order is received before 6pm Monday – Friday.
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – A service requiring a signature before the item is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Saturday DPD – Have your order delivered on Saturday when you order before 6pm Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Have your order delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3pm the day before.
It is against the law to sell any electronic cigarette products to under 18’s.
We may use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of this, we may utilise various credit reference agencies, electoral roll and other sources of data/agencies. These agencies may keep a copy of any basic information we pass to them. In accepting our terms and conditions you consent to your data being used in this way.
At times the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we could request passport/driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database to verify age. If you do not wish to release this information to us we can cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note if for any reason you fail age verification there is a strong possibility that your order will be delayed. If this occurs please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Any battery purchased from us must only be charged using our USB chargers and USB wall plug. We highly recommend you also use our Safe Charging Bag while charging batteries purchased from us.
DO NOT use our USB charger on batteries from different manufacturers.
DO NOT charge our batteries with a different manufacturers USB charger or USB wall plug. Using a different charger could cause both personal injury and damage to the product.
DO NOT store batteries in close contact with metallic items (bags, pockets, etc.). Please see link below for full battery/cell/charger safety information and guidance.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR SAFETY INFORMATION SHEET – A PAPER COPY IS ALSO SUPPLIED WITH EVERY ORDER.