- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
SMOK's Devilkin Mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries and features a maximum output power of 225W, various modes (VW, TC & Memory), multiple protections, a blade-shaped design on both the front and back sides, with a 1.3 inch OLED screen and a bigger firing button for added convenience.
Dimensions: 86mm x 49.6mm x 34.2mm
Power Range: 1W-225W
Standby Current: <500uA
Output Voltage: 0.5V-9.0V
Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-2.5Ω(VW)/0.05Ω-2.0Ω(TC)
Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F/100°C-315°C
Uses 2 x 18650 batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
1 x SMOK Devilkin Box Mod
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
The Cleito 120 is rated at 120 watts but according to Aspire can easily reach 160 watts or higher if necessary however we would not recommend exceeding 120 watts and we always advise you to adjust the wattage according to your vaping preferences and the characteristics of your E-Liquid.
- First Class – Standard Packaged Post (Royal Mail) – A standard first class service offered in the UK by Royal Mail, normally next day from shipping date. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Next Working Day – DPD – A next working day service when your order is received before 6pm Monday – Friday.
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – A service requiring a signature before the item is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Saturday DPD – Have your order delivered on Saturday when you order before 6pm Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Have your order delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3pm the day before.
It is against the law to sell any electronic cigarette products to under 18’s.
We may use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of this, we may utilise various credit reference agencies, electoral roll and other sources of data/agencies. These agencies may keep a copy of any basic information we pass to them. In accepting our terms and conditions you consent to your data being used in this way.
At times the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we could request passport/driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database to verify age. If you do not wish to release this information to us we can cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note if for any reason you fail age verification there is a strong possibility that your order will be delayed. If this occurs please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email email@example.com.