- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
Slushy Hut Blue Slush Nic Salt
Packed full of ice cold, blue raspberry slushiness, Slushy Hut's Blue Slush e-liquid is now available in Nic Salt form!
Nic Salt e-liquids make use of natural salts that are embedded within tobacco leaves to produce an enhanced vaping experience without any harsh 'throat hit' that can be associated to regular e-liquids, ultimately providing vapers with a more natural rush, similar to that experienced through a traditional cigarette.
This flavour is available in either:
18mg Nicotine-Benzoate Salt (equivalent to 10mg/ml nicotine)
36mg Nicotine-Benzoate Salt (equivalent to 20mg/ml nicotine)
- First Class – Standard Packaged Post (Royal Mail) – A standard first class service offered in the UK by Royal Mail, normally next day from shipping date. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Next Working Day – DPD – A next working day service when your order is received before 6pm Monday – Friday.
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – A service requiring a signature before the item is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Saturday DPD – Have your order delivered on Saturday when you order before 6pm Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Have your order delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3pm the day before.
It is against the law to sell any electronic cigarette products to under 18’s.
We may use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of this, we may utilise various credit reference agencies, electoral roll and other sources of data/agencies. These agencies may keep a copy of any basic information we pass to them. In accepting our terms and conditions you consent to your data being used in this way.
At times the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we could request passport/driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database to verify age. If you do not wish to release this information to us we can cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note if for any reason you fail age verification there is a strong possibility that your order will be delayed. If this occurs please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.