- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
Innokin Endura T18II Mini Kit
- Compact, lightweight and discreet
- Equipped with a built-in 1000mAh battery
- High-Quality Stainless Steel and Perspex tank
- Adjustable wattage and airflow
- Magnetic drip tip cap
- Top filling tank
- Designed for MTL vaping
Presenting the Innokin Endura T18II Mini Kit, a compact and lightweight device designed for vapers of all experiences. The Endura Mini Kit is sleek, stylish and discreet, and is equipped with everything you need for an exceptional vaping experience.
Despite its small size, the Endura T18 II Mini starter kit features a powerful battery. The device boasts a 1000mAh built-in battery, giving you enough charge to vape all day long. The device is designed for easy charging, simply plug the Micro USB cable into the device, connect it to a power source and you're good to go.
It's equipped with the award-winning T18(E) Prism coil, giving you a premium vaping experience. The coils are made out of high-quality Kanthal material and feature organic cotton giving your vape a flavour boost while producing impressive clouds. The kit comes with a 1.5ohm Prism coil, which is ideal for Mouth To Lung (MTL) vaping. We recommend using Wizmix E-Liquids with this coil.
The Endura Mini Kit features an adjustable wattage setting, allowing you to select the power output of between 10.5W - 13.5W easily. To complement this feature, the device is also equipped with an adjustable airflow setting. Simply turn the airflow ring to select between a tight draw or a more airy draw, creating your personal vaping experience.
The Endura Mini's Prism tank is made out of high-quality stainless steel and perspex glass, giving you an excellent experience with every vape. The tank also comes with a magnetic cap that fits snugly on to the drip tip. The cap improves the hygiene of the device by keeping the tip clean and preventing it from becoming contaminated while it is not in use. When vaping, the magnetic cap sticks neatly to the bottom of the device so you'll never misplace it.
The Innokin Endura Mini Kit is available in 6 stylish colours, so you're guaranteed to find a style that suits you.
- 1x Endura T18II battery (1300mAh)
- 1x Prism T18II tank
- 2x 1.5 Ohm coils (1 Pre-installed)
- 1x Magnetic cap
- 1x Extra drip tip
- 1x Extra o-ring set
- 1x Micro USB charging cable
- 1x User guide
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date. Please note, however, in times of high demand the shipping process may take longer than expected.
If you’re in a hurry and need to receive your order urgently, please take advantage of our Next Working Day delivery option.
*All prices may vary depending on current postal rates.
UK Mainland Orders*
- Royal Mail First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days.
- Royal Mail Second Class ~ Delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Royal Mail Recorded First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days. Signature is required.
- DPD Next Working Day ~ Delivered the next working day when order is placed before 6pm Monday to Thursday.
- DPD Saturday ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 6pm on Friday
- DPD Sunday & Monday ~ Delivered on Sunday or Monday when order is placed by 3pm the previous day.
*Please note that we can no longer ship batteries or devices containing batteries outside of the UK via Royal Mail. Therefore, all packages of that kind will be sent via DHL express delivery. To avoid any delays or addition charges, please select this delivery method at the checkout when purchasing battery products.
- First Class – First class service offered within the UK by Royal Mail. Your package is expected to be delivered one day after the shipping date however, please allow up to 10 working days. Orders placed before 12:00pm Monday - Friday are typically dispatched on the same day.
- Next Working Day (DPD) – A service that guarantees delivery, the next working day, for orders placed by 6pm Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – This service requires your signature before the item can be successfully delivered. Your order can be tracked from the moment your purchase your product to the moment it is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1-3 working days, however, please allow up to 10 working days. Orders placed before 12pm Monday - Friday are typically dispatched on the same day.
- Saturday DPD – Ensure that your order is delivered on Saturday when you order before 6 pm on Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Ensure that your order is delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3 pm the previous day.
According to current UK legislation, E-cigarette products can only be purchased by and shipped to those who are over the age of 18. Due to a law implemented on 1st October 2015, we are required to verify the age of any customers wishing to purchase our products.
We are authorised to use any personal information, provided by you, to carry out and conduct relevant age verification checks. We use Experian to aid us in running the necessary checks to verify that you are over the age of 18. They will compare your details against over 1 billion records, that they hold on their system, to ensure that you are of the correct age to purchase our products. Experian are one of the largest and most trusted providers of age verification in the UK, so you can rest-assured that your personal information is in safe hands. Experian do not need to run a credit check in order to verify your age and may also keep a copy of any basic information that we pass on to them.
By accepting our terms and conditions, you consent to your data being used in this way. We aim to run as few checks as possible and will only run several checks if we are initially unable to verify your age.
At times, the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we may request passport or driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database. If you do not wish to release this information to us, we are able to cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note that if for any reason you fail the age verification check, there is a strong possibility that the delivery of your order will be delayed. If this occurs, please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Any battery purchased from us must only be charged using our USB chargers and USB wall plug. We highly recommend you also use our Safe Charging Bag while charging batteries purchased from us.
DO NOT use our USB charger on batteries from different manufacturers.
DO NOT charge our batteries with a different manufacturers USB charger or USB wall plug. Using a different charger could cause both personal injury and damage to the product.
DO NOT store batteries in close contact with metallic items (bags, pockets, etc.). Please see link below for full battery/cell/charger safety information and guidance.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR SAFETY INFORMATION SHEET – A PAPER COPY IS ALSO SUPPLIED WITH EVERY ORDER.