- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
ABOUT THE GEEKVAPE ZEUS X RTA
The Zeus X RTA is a fabulous rebuildable tank in the Zeus range from Geekvape.
Ideal for all vapers, The Zeus X RTA is perfect for those who enjoy using an RTA which boasts incredible flavour and vapour production capabilities thanks to it's dual airflow and impressive coil options.
- Top Filling
- Top Airflow
- 2ml Capacity
- 24mm Diameter
- Dual Coil Build Deck
- Detachable Inner Airflow Chamber
MORE ABOUT THE ZEUS X RTA BY GEEKVAPE
The Zeus X RTA is a 24mm diameter rebuildable tank atomizer that features a dual coil build deck setup. This will allow you to use a variety of different coils within, whether pre-built coils or made by yourself.
It is equipped with a top dual airflow which allows for maximum flavour and vapour production and ensures that this rebuildable tank is leak-proof. The inner airflow chamber is also detachable which makes rebuilding a breeze.
The Zeus X has a capacity of 2ml and is ideal for use with High VG E-Liquids and works perfectly with a huge variety of Shortfill vape juices too. It is also available in a variety of colour options to suit your preference.
- 1x Zeus X Dual RTA by GeekVape
- 1x Spare Glass
- 1x Accessory Pack
- 1x User Guide
- 1x Coils and Cotton
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date.
**Due to the large amount of orders that Royal Mail are currently receiving, they are experiencing some delays to normal services.
To ensure that your orders are delivered promptly, we recommend taking advantage of the Parcelforce 24 delivery option. If you are currently waiting for your order to arrive via Royal Mail services, please rest assured that it is on its way and will be with you shortly
According to current UK legislation, E-cigarette products can only be purchased by and shipped to those who are over the age of 18. Due to a law implemented on 20th May 2017, we are required to verify the age of any customers wishing to purchase our products.
We are authorised to use any personal information, provided by you, to carry out and conduct relevant age verification checks. For added security we use two age verification providers when making checks.
1) We use Experian to aid us in running the necessary checks to verify that you are over the age of 18. They will compare your details against over 1 billion records, that they hold on their system, to ensure that you are of the correct age to purchase our products. Experian is one of the largest and most trusted providers of age verification in the UK, so you can rest-assured that your personal information is in safe hands. Experian do not need to run a credit check in order to verify your age and may also keep a copy of any basic information that we pass on to them. You can find information about Experian Ltd and how they manage your personal data by visiting their website: www.experian.co.uk.
2) We also use 1account as an extra layer of age verification. Where you have asked us to provide an age-restricted product or service, you consent to allow us to share your information with, and collect information from, One Account Mobile Limited (1account) and third-party providers of identity data to 1account. This consent is necessary for 1account to verify that you meet the minimum age and identity verification requirements as determined by relevant UK age restriction legislation. You consent to allow 1account to retain relevant data for the purpose of future verification.
All data processed by 1account is subject to appropriate security measures. Data retained by 1account is subject to periodic review to ensure it is not held for longer than necessary. You can find information about 1account and how they manage your personal data by visiting their website: www.1account.net ( One Account Mobile Limited.)
By accepting 1account's terms and conditions, you consent to your data being used in this way. 1account aim to run as few checks as possible and will only run several checks if they are initially unable to verify your age.
At times, the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we may request passport or driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database. If you do not wish to release this information to us, we are able to cancel and refund your order.
If you are experiencing difficulty verifying your details via the instructions sent to you, please follow the guideline below to verify your details;
* You will have received an email from 1Account, which includes a link to follow to verify your details. Please check your junk folder if you cannot see an email from 1Account.
* You will then be asked to verify your details by a number of means; Mobile Phone, Credit Card, Debit Card, UK Driving Licence, Citizencard, National DB or Electoral Roll.
* Entering your mobile phone number is the quickest way to verify your order, alternatively, please enter your details when prompted, for which ever option is selected.
* Once verified, your order will be submitted and dispatched. You will not need to verify your details again when placing a future order, providing you log into your account as normal, and your details do not change.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note that if for any reason you fail the age verification check, there is a strong possibility that the delivery of your order will be delayed. If this occurs, please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date. Please note, however, in times of high demand the shipping process may take longer than expected.
UK Mainland Orders*
- Royal Mail First Class~ Delivered within 1-3 working days.
- Royal Mail Recorded First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days. Signature is required.
- Next Working Day (DPD/Parcelforce) ~ Delivered the next working day when order is placed before 4pm Monday to Thursday.
- Saturday Delivery (DPD/Parcelforce) ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 4pm on Friday
- Sunday Delivery(DPD/Parcelforce ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 12:30pm on Saturday. Orders to Northern Scotland may take 2 working days.
*Please note that we can now only use DHL express delivery for non-UK shipping of batteries or devices containing batteries, To avoid any delays or additional charges, please select this delivery method at the checkout.