- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
Banana Nut by Element E-LiquidBanana Nut dripper juice by Element E-Liquid delivers rich notes of banana nut bread following by subtle yet refined hints of caramel flavouring smothered on top all packaged in 10ml plastic bottles, individually boxed with a blend ratio of 80/20 VG/PG.
About Element E-LiquidFrom South Florida, Element E-Liquid deliver quality products to the highest standards, using ingredients sourced from the finest names. These world renowned high-VG e-juices are specially designed for use with drippers, and advanced ecig mods.
Using the purest ingredients available, Element's E-Juices are designed to reflect the quality of American made e-liquid. For piece of mind, Element's nicotine is sourced from premier USA companies in the industry. All Element E-Liquids are pre-steeped before being shipped, so you can be assured of quality the minute you vape- no waiting around for the flavours to develop. Element are ISO 9001:2008 Certified to produced and manufacture e-liquid in the United States. Renowned the world round, you can be guaranteed of the highest quality and taste when vaping Element E-Liquids.
- First Class – Standard Packaged Post (Royal Mail) – A standard first class service offered in the UK by Royal Mail, normally next day from shipping date. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Next Working Day – DPD – A next working day service when your order is received before 6pm Monday – Friday.
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – A service requiring a signature before the item is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Saturday DPD – Have your order delivered on Saturday when you order before 6pm Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Have your order delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3pm the day before.
It is against the law to sell any electronic cigarette products to under 18’s.
We may use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of this we may utilise various credit reference agencies, electoral role and other sources of data/agencies. These agencies may keep a copy of any basic information we pass to them. In accepting our terms and conditions you consent to your data being used in this way.
At times the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios we could request passport/driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database to verify age. If you do not wish to release this information to us we can cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note if for any reason you fail age verification there is a strong possibility that your order will be delayed, if this occurs please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email email@example.com.