- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
The Aspire PockeX
The Aspire PockeX is an all new, discreet, low profile sub ohm device from Aspire, standing no more than 12cm tall and less then 2cm wide, it is true that good things come in small packages as this all-in-one device will fit all pocket types. When it comes to innovative electronic cigarettes, this device is up there, becoming one of our most popular vaping devices.
Available in Black, White, Stainless Steel, Rose Gold, Blue and Rainbow the PockeX is one of the shortest all-in-one devices on the market to date, yet still maintains the quality expected of Aspire. The top-fill design means you can replace your coils without draining the tank which is a massive bonus, combine with a TPD compliant 2ml tank capacity and a 0.6ohm coil, this device has it all.
- Top Fill
- Top Airflow
- Leak proof design
- Micro USB Charger
- 2ml Tank Capacity – TPD Compliant
- Delrin Drip Tip
- U-Tech Coil - 0.6Ohm
- 1500mah Battery
This kit is not suitable for use with e-liquid with a VG content lower than 50%.
Please note that we cannot ship electronic devices containing batteries outside of the UK via normal post. You must select a tracked delivery method at the checkout, or we will be unable to ship them. Limited to 4 devices per order.
- First Class – Standard Packaged Post (Royal Mail) – A standard first class service offered in the UK by Royal Mail, normally next day from shipping date. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Next Working Day – DPD – A next working day service when your order is received before 6pm Monday – Friday.
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – A service requiring a signature before the item is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Saturday DPD – Have your order delivered on Saturday when you order before 6pm Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Have your order delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3pm the day before.
It is against the law to sell any electronic cigarette products to under 18’s.
We may use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of this we may utilise various credit reference agencies, electoral role and other sources of data/agencies. These agencies may keep a copy of any basic information we pass to them. In accepting our terms and conditions you consent to your data being used in this way.
At times the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios we could request passport/driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database to verify age. If you do not wish to release this information to us we can cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note if for any reason you fail age verification there is a strong possibility that your order will be delayed, if this occurs please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Any battery purchased from us must only be charged using our USB chargers and USB wall plug. We highly recommend you also use our Safe Charging Bag while charging batteries purchased from us.
DO NOT use our USB charger on batteries from different manufacturers.
DO NOT charge our batteries with a different manufacturers USB charger or USB wall plug. Using a different charger could cause both personal injury and damage to the product.
DO NOT store batteries in close contact with metallic items (bags, pockets, etc.). Please see link below for full battery/cell/charger safety information and guidance.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR SAFETY INFORMATION SHEET – A PAPER COPY IS ALSO SUPPLIED WITH EVERY ORDER.