- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
Aspire Nautilus 2Curvy, compact and TPD compliant, the Aspire Nautilus 2 is here. With its shorter chimney for improved airflow and maximised flavour production, this tank is a great choice for your vaping needs.
The Aspire Nautilus 2 supports interchangeable coils with other Nautilus tanks making this a good upgrade especially if you've previously owned a Nautilus-series tank.
The Nautilus 2 also includes a top filling design and adjustable bottom airflow system with 5 different sized holes on each side.
- 2ml TPD Compliant tank
- Top filling tank
- Compact design
- Improved flavour production
- Finetuned airflow control
- Dimensions : 22mm (Diameter) x 53mm (Height)
- Nautilus 2 tank
- 0.7ohm pre-installed coil
- 1.8ohm spare coil
- Spare glass tube
- Spare o-rings
- User manual
- Warning card
- Spare driptip
Replacement coils are available here for the Nautilus 2.
- First Class – Standard Packaged Post (Royal Mail) – A standard first class service offered in the UK by Royal Mail, normally next day from shipping date. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Next Working Day – DPD – A next working day service when your order is received before 6pm Monday – Friday.
- Recorded 1st Class (Royal Mail) – A service requiring a signature before the item is delivered. Delivery is expected between 1 to 3 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Saturday DPD – Have your order delivered on Saturday when you order before 6pm Friday.
- Sunday & Monday DPD – Have your order delivered on Sunday or Monday when your order is received by 3pm the day before.
It is against the law to sell any electronic cigarette products to under 18’s.
We may use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of this we may utilise various credit reference agencies, electoral role and other sources of data/agencies. These agencies may keep a copy of any basic information we pass to them. In accepting our terms and conditions you consent to your data being used in this way.
At times the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios we could request passport/driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database to verify age. If you do not wish to release this information to us we can cancel and refund your order.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note if for any reason you fail age verification there is a strong possibility that your order will be delayed, if this occurs please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Any battery purchased from us MUST only be charged using our USB chargers and USB wall plug. We highly recommend you also use our Safe Charging Bag while charging batteries purchased from us.
DO NOT under any circumstances use our USB charger on batteries from different manufacturers.
DO NOT under any circumstances charge our batteries with a different manufacturers USB charger or USB wall plug. Using a different charger could cause both personal injury and damage to the product .
DO NOT under any circumstances store batteries in close contact with metallic items (bags, pockets, etc.). Please see link below for full battery/cell/charger safety information and guidance.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR SAFETY INFORMATION SHEET – A PAPER COPY IS ALSO SUPPLIED WITH EVERY ORDER.