- High Quality Products
- UK and EU regulated
- We sell what we vape
ASPIRE BOXX VAPE KIT
Introducing the Aspire Boxx Vape Kit, the latest e-cigarette in the Aspire Prestige range. The Aspire Boxx is the product of a fantastic collaboration, bringing Sunbox, Atmizoo & Aspire together for the first time. The result is a state-of-the-art vape kit, with a range of innovative features that make it perfect for vapers of all experiences.
Stylish and durable design
- Suitable for MTL, RDTL and DTL vaping
- 2ml e-liquid capacity
- Powered by an 18650 battery
- Adjustable wattage (5-60W)
- Range of safety features
- VW, VV and Bypass modes
MORE ABOUT THE ASPIRE BOXX VAPE KIT
The Aspire Boxx is the perfect combination of style and substance. This vape kit uses anodised aluminum and surgical-grade stainless steel to create an ultra-aesthetic finish with durability to match.
The Boxx is powered by a single 18650 battery (sold separately) which provides brilliant power and convenience. The single battery feature means you can carry spare batteries around with you, ensuring that you never run out of charge.
The Aspire Boxx is suitable for MTL, RDTL and DTL vaping thanks to its adjustable wattage. With a power range of 5-60W, you can easily taper the output to suit your vaping style. The kit also includes a range of vaping modes, including VV, VW and Bypass mode. The Aspire ASP chipset provides all of the protection features to keep you safe while you vape.
ABOUT THE ASPIRE BOXX POD
Each Aspire Boxx Kit is equipped with 2ml Boxx Pod which is compatible with Aspire Nautilus coils. These pods are refillable and equipped with a side-fill design for clean and easy refills. Also included in the kit are a Nautilus BVC 1.8ohm coil and a Nautilus 0.7ohm 2s mesh coil. Both coils are designed for MTL and RDTL vaping respectively, and provide and unbeatable experience.
ASPIRE BOXX VAPE KIT SPECS:
- Unusual convenient side fill
- Replaceable 18650 battery(Battery not included)
- Output modes: VV/VW/Bypass
- Adjustable wattage: 5-60W
- Aspire ASP chipset for safety protection
- Output modes: VW/VV/BYPASS
- Output wattage range: 1-60W
- Output voltage range: 0.5-8.4V
- Supported resistance: 0.1-3.5Ω
- 0.91 inch OLED screen
- Dimension: 52.5 x 24 x 87mm (without drip tip)
- 1x BOXX Mod (Battery Not Included)
- 1x BOXX Pod 2.0 ml(For Nautilus Coils)
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Wrench
- 1x Spare Drip Tip
- 1x Nautilus Coil Adaptor
- 1x Nautilus BVC Coil 1.8Ω
- 1x Nautilus 2S Mesh Coil 0.7Ω
- 1x 510 Drip Tip Adaptor
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date.
**Due to the large amount of orders that Royal Mail are currently receiving, they are experiencing some delays to normal services.
To ensure that your orders are delivered promptly, we recommend taking advantage of the Parcelforce 24 delivery option. If you are currently waiting for your order to arrive via Royal Mail services, please rest assured that it is on its way and will be with you shortly
According to current UK legislation, E-cigarette products can only be purchased by and shipped to those who are over the age of 18. Due to a law implemented on 20th May 2017, we are required to verify the age of any customers wishing to purchase our products.
We are authorised to use any personal information, provided by you, to carry out and conduct relevant age verification checks. For added security we use two age verification providers when making checks.
1) We use Experian to aid us in running the necessary checks to verify that you are over the age of 18. They will compare your details against over 1 billion records, that they hold on their system, to ensure that you are of the correct age to purchase our products. Experian is one of the largest and most trusted providers of age verification in the UK, so you can rest-assured that your personal information is in safe hands. Experian do not need to run a credit check in order to verify your age and may also keep a copy of any basic information that we pass on to them. You can find information about Experian Ltd and how they manage your personal data by visiting their website: www.experian.co.uk.
2) We also use 1account as an extra layer of age verification. Where you have asked us to provide an age-restricted product or service, you consent to allow us to share your information with, and collect information from, One Account Mobile Limited (1account) and third-party providers of identity data to 1account. This consent is necessary for 1account to verify that you meet the minimum age and identity verification requirements as determined by relevant UK age restriction legislation. You consent to allow 1account to retain relevant data for the purpose of future verification.
All data processed by 1account is subject to appropriate security measures. Data retained by 1account is subject to periodic review to ensure it is not held for longer than necessary. You can find information about 1account and how they manage your personal data by visiting their website: www.1account.net ( One Account Mobile Limited.)
By accepting 1account's terms and conditions, you consent to your data being used in this way. 1account aim to run as few checks as possible and will only run several checks if they are initially unable to verify your age.
At times, the age verification check may fail or be referred. In these scenarios, we may request passport or driving license details from you to re-check your details manually against the relevant database. If you do not wish to release this information to us, we are able to cancel and refund your order.
If you are experiencing difficulty verifying your details via the instructions sent to you, please follow the guideline below to verify your details;
* You will have received an email from 1Account, which includes a link to follow to verify your details. Please check your junk folder if you cannot see an email from 1Account.
* You will then be asked to verify your details by a number of means; Mobile Phone, Credit Card, Debit Card, UK Driving Licence, Citizencard, National DB or Electoral Roll.
* Entering your mobile phone number is the quickest way to verify your order, alternatively, please enter your details when prompted, for which ever option is selected.
* Once verified, your order will be submitted and dispatched. You will not need to verify your details again when placing a future order, providing you log into your account as normal, and your details do not change.
Please refer to the data protection section of our terms and conditions for information on how we handle data.
*Please note that if for any reason you fail the age verification check, there is a strong possibility that the delivery of your order will be delayed. If this occurs, please contact customer services immediately on 0345 305 2585 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Ecigwizard, we endeavour to get your products to your door as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ensure that all orders are shipped within 2 working days of the purchase date. Please note, however, in times of high demand the shipping process may take longer than expected.
UK Mainland Orders*
- Royal Mail First Class~ Delivered within 1-3 working days.
- Royal Mail Recorded First Class ~ Delivered within 1-3 working days. Signature is required.
- Next Working Day (DPD/Parcelforce) ~ Delivered the next working day when order is placed before 4pm Monday to Thursday.
- Saturday Delivery (DPD/Parcelforce) ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 4pm on Friday
- Sunday Delivery(DPD/Parcelforce ~ Delivered on Saturday when ordered by 12:30pm on Saturday. Orders to Northern Scotland may take 2 working days.
*Please note that we can now only use DHL express delivery for non-UK shipping of batteries or devices containing batteries, To avoid any delays or additional charges, please select this delivery method at the checkout.