Asmodus Minikin V2 - 180W touch screenPowerful and reliable vaping experience by Asmodus. Get your Minikin v2 180W with touch screen today from Ecigwizard.
The Minikin v2 is a 180W mod in wattage mode and while using temperature mode you can adjust your temperature between 100'C to 300'C (212'F-572'F) and up to 120W.
asMODus Minikin features better battery efficiency with the new GX-180-HT chipset, USB port at the back of the mod for firmware upgrading and a capacitive touch screen. On top of all that the Minikin v2 is equipped with remodelled magnetic battery closure and 15 vent holes at the base for maximized heat dissipation.
From the touch screen you will find information about individual battery charge, resistance, volts and wattage, a puff counter, the mode you are using and the duration of pressing the fire button.
Main menu can be accessed with a swipe from up to down on the screen. From there you can set your resistance, firing mode, screen brightness and puff limit.
Mod features :
- 510 connector
- Requires two 18650 batteries (sold separately)
- Capacitive Touch Screen
- Uses GX-180-HT chipset (upgradeable firmware)
- Wattage : 5W-180W (5W-120W in TC mode)
- Modes : PWR / COIL / TCR / TFR
- Supported wire : Ni200, SS316, SS317 and Ti
- Resistance : 0,1ohm - 2.5ohm
- Temperature mode : 100-300'C / 212-572'F
- Max output voltage : 7.5V
- Peek output current : 45A
- USB charging from the back (DC 5V/1A)
- 1x Asmodus Minikin V2 mod
- 1x User Manual
- 1x USB Charging/upgrading Cable
PWR : Standard variable wattage mode
COIL : For your temperature control supporting wires
TCR : Temperature Coefficient of Resistance for adjusting your resistance manually for accuracy in use
TFR : Temperature Factor of Resistivity for hybrid builds with mix of wire types
PLEASE NOTE : The Asmodus Minikin v2 does not include a battery or charger. Please visit the follow links for more information on these products.
PLEASE NOTE : While charging any device purchased from us we strongly advise using our Nitecore charger, and our safe charging bag, as well as our 18650 battery.